TVS & Sons

Service Advisor7 reviews
India7 reviews

sonsalaryvehiclehandlingknowledgeculturesupportivefree

Good working environment

Free to work. Supporting management.easy to learn the system.good team work to achieve monthly targets. Can get a thorough knowledge of mechanical jobs.

Timely based work culture

first of all I am very thankful to my previous organisation,because no one come and hire the fresher but they do, i have learned a lot from there like customer handling,technical issues,time and process management..,and why i am leaving from my previous organisation is everyone wants changes in life and i want to establish my career at higher level,both technically and financially,the hardest part of the job-I think every job has certain pressure i always handle the pressure with smart thinking and elegant work.the most enjoyable part of the job is -i can easily communicate lot of customers via phone and also directly .which gives self-confident.

Pros

lunch cost is less

Cons

TVS & Sons insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun work place

Started career with TVS and all knowledge about firm from its basic.do work very well more than excepted.well running trust and give all support to employers.

Junior Technical Officer, TVS and Sons Ltd, Bangalore.

• Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms clarifying description of problems, conducting inspections taking test drives, checking vehicle maintenance records, examining service schedules. • Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers explaining provisions and exclusions. • Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor calculating customer's payment. • Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system. • Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

good organization to improve productivity

supportive management to improve the character and work ability. good atmosphere to work under pressure.we can learn more both technical skills and character modification.

Will able to encourage choose better opertoonity

will able to encourage choose better opportunity,As per my experience with this company I understand that one who have ability they will re leave from here.My company is better to do job until we got another job.

Productive & always effective

I early entering at 08.30am & and first take the register and noted the booked vehicle for service.after it take inventory about the vehicle and these vehicles are given to respective technician for service. And i also joining in the billing sections. Iearn good business. Top management always trust me & they provide good support. Like its name co-workers are corporate with them

Pros

free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS & Sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS & Sons with

• TVS & Sons
  • Service Advisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?