TVS & Sons

Service Engineer29 reviews
India29 reviews

sonsalaryvehiclehandlingknowledgeculturesupportivefree

Freedom for workers.

Stressful job. But freedom wad there. Long working hours. Not so job security. Working culture was good. But phone calls tremendous.

Stress full

Stress full and salary wise low, only working towards monthly target not for personal growth. Cannot able balance work and life since there was not specific working time.

TVS & Sons insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

excellent

Tvs and sons are excellent and largest firm in india. it has more than hundred year experience in Automobile Dealership. Everything is fine than other firm such as workplace, management, jobs, salary...etc

Learned about automotive industry

Hanled almost all positions within my 4.8 Yrs of experience from here.Like advsor,warranty incharge,bodyshop incharge. Studied about product deeply and also has very good atmosphere for work, found some good collegues.

Pros

Lunch half taken by company

Cons

Less salary

Marine Service

Engine breakdown work at Harbor. Different different customer handling, More technical knowledge about Engines. Marine customers handling is very difficult

marketing executive

every day nice experience,management good support employees. technical improved my self good experience, more training attend different type customer handled .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

over time

the best place to work in the industry

tvs and sons is the best place in the industry.there the knowledge level of people is very high.the salary and work culture is very high.also there is allowance for those who are working over time

We enjoyed and learned a lot

We have build up good team work and dedication to the job, good communication skill and approach to the issues and resolving in easiest way. Good in material handling etc.

good working place

Salary was good in fresher ,good to learning new things in field work,transport facility is poor.managment support was not good in employee.totaly good in work. Shift timing is not proper to work

Good working atmosphere

All staffs are working together..All individual problems(official/personal) can be resolved together.I can study everything from others having lot of experience.

Pros

Canteen facility with low cost

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TVS & Sons?

Good company

Good company with great benefits. Perfect VB placed to build your career. Gain more knowledge about latest technologies

productive and effective work place.

got many things to learn from there like to handle customers, making a good relationship with customers, how to make delight customers and gained many technical knowledge. The most enjoyable part of the job was to convince customers for taking our company's latest policies and offers.

its ok

head office management is good. there is no problem in getting salary benifits good job culture,nice work place.freshers can develop their skills and gain experience

Renault alappuzha

T V Sundaram Iyengar and Sons Private Ltd is Dealer of Renault in Kerala • E Teck Training Program for Mahindra and Renault vehicles at Igathpuri(Mumbai) • Basic training program for Renault vehicles at chennai Key Results Area : • Responsible for Customer handling,Job Allocation to Technicians,timely completion of Jobs. • Planning and execution of Service activities • Co- ordination with Repair sections and other sections for timely complection of jobs. • Handled in body shop repairs and claim activities.

hard work job and good job

my first company is very good... Very helpful company for employees... good culture, surface job, work in workshop, engine room, etc.. but in every where fan, a.c., and other facilities available. tea and snacks facilities for employees.

Pros

free break fast or snacks

Cons

no long hours

its a business school environment

its a business school environment where you can learn to mould yourself and others but growth in the company is slow and paid less too.

Cons

no limit for working hours

Trust worthy company

If you are thinking of getting settled in 1 job then best option is TVS. Trust worthy company. There are politics but that cant stop you from getting promotion or increment.

Pros

HR process & procedure

Cons

Politics

Senior Service Engineer

TVS and Sons limited is the authorised service dealer for Ashok Leyland Trucks pan India. Hence as a Lean Management Engineer, my job is to design a machine tool so that the technician can perform a repair job in the least time with less effort. Used AutoCad or designing the tools.

Lean Management

productive workplace

1. Enjoyable part of job 2. Provide all facilities of organisation 3. Enjoy with co-worker and team. 4. Full support from management. 5. better performance.

Good environment and motivational team

Supportive management Friendly people I learned so much about different types of engines My knowledge about work is improved when i worked there. The management is friendly and very supportive. Co-workers are like friends

Pros

Free accomodation and lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS & Sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS & Sons with