TVS Electronics

TVS Electronics Employee Reviews

India97 reviews

Good work

Good working.. But without benifit however move current location to other location for permanent. But tvse working with partner and off roll employe.

I was not refer to anyone

Company will much interested to looting employees salaries and their jobs with different strategies. Employees will ready to go any service center anytime with our own expenses if not manager will plan to remove the job.

Pros

Cons

Minimum 10to12 hour's

TVS Electronics insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and safe workplace

I had enjoyed a lot at the time of working with TVS. I was a payroll employee and I had worked 4 years here. I was working as a risk manager. I used to travel in other state also. Exciting place to work

Pros

Reimbursement of any office expenses

Cons

No cons

No comments

As now the company is not make its standard as it gained name long back ago.Now a days the company looking upto taking contract based employees and they won't get permanent after 2,3 or more year of experience.

Not good for working this company

Senior employees are not good behavior with new employees. And not support the down link . Very stressful work and pressure to the down link employees.

Pros

No lunch time

Cons

Over all it was a good company

I enjoyed over there and learn a lot from that.the management was very good and supportive. all staff was friendly and good nature. there was no salary issue at all.

Ok

Nice company to work but need to be careful with management people they can do any thing to achieve their business goals They terminal employees without any intimation

Pros

Good work culture at ground level

Cons

Management is too political

Good and productive company

I worked as a team leader having a set of people working under me. I used to handle the esacalations and customer satisfaction by growing and producing good working environment.

I would like to recommended to join.

Good place, Company will take feedback to improve their work efficiency. Regular training to enhance employees skill, Socially very active. HR support & Management is not suportive. Job security is very less according as a Renowned Limited company.

Pros

Good packages, Freedom to express your thinking & experience to complete task.

Cons

Management is not supportive, Hopeless HR support

Warranty spare foe printer product to be claim from brands

Ensure the visually check incoming materials (TVS, Printer Spares own products) To verify the received data and to report the discrepancy team To pick and pack the materials with follow FIFO process (First in First out).

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TVS Electronics?

Samsung service center palarivattom kochin

Samsung business partner TVS-Electronics is a good company. Working culture is very good. This is the service provider company. I had the best time in this company. Meanwhile, I also got a chance to learn a lot of new things..

Good

I got the good experience and good skills from there and teamwork and so much support and I get salary time to time I no issues I was facing there after someone I got it issue with my salary and I left the job

This is good company at the time.

Good

Tvs electronics is a nice company. And very supporting team. But working for a long term in tvs. So i decided to quit due to personal issues.. Right now m searching for another job.

Bad experience

If you are a good engineer then this company is not for you, manager will use u only. At the time of increment they will not pick your phone and as a result you will get only few hundreds or zero in your salary. This company is only for crushing engineers life. Destroying their life. Plz don't join this company.

Not satisfied

Good porfome I will be able to make sure to vendor arrange for transport and logistics and supply chain management and business development manager at the moment

Productive and Compitative Work place

. Every was a challenging task . Officially Improved my self . Good Management . Good Workplace .Travelling to locations . Every day is Enjoyable

Excellent

God company excellent management and leadership there are many opportunities to grow personally and professionally I'm enjoying my work at this company

Full of politics, there is no growth for hard workers

Even if you work hard, give heart and soul to the company,you will get nothing, if you have recommendation then you can touch 4times growth without any hard work.

Good company for career growth

Super company where we can learn many things new which is required for a company to achieve targets..work life balance is there....no shift is there....

overall good to work.

Developed skills learned how to manage team. Build ability and confident for self dependent No Quartely or yearly party 0% HR activity in day to day work. Slow growth Long working hours No O.T after working above shift overs. Purely day shift only 1 weekoff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS Electronics with

• TVS Electronics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?