TVS Motor

TVS Motor Employee Reviews

TVS Motor insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Areas to learn, working environment was good, facility was good, training for all roles, improves competency of people, plan for higher education, canteen facility is good

I am not suggest fresher for ISD Department

I am worked on ISD DEPARTMENT . it's very stressed and long working hours. Lots of learning can't use in that place. Well experienced like more than 10 person only can survive and the the work pressure and handling the suitation.

Pros

Transport, food they provide

Cons

Stress and long working hours

Manufacturing unit

Learnt a lot regarding the vehicle assembly Learnt to analyze and to handle mistakes on the assembly lineLearnt Rectification process Learnt about 2s and 5s technology Very positive environment Very supportive colleagues and employees Very much interested in working over there It was a great opportunity to work in mass manufacturing syst

Pros

Free lunches food snacks every day

Cons

Overtime duty was there

enjoy a movement

am so lucky to have a great working a company and super life enjoy the days . frnds , supervisor, working pressure anything sum special and company all of super.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

small hrs

Tough work

Tvs motor is good but there is no on roll option in tvs work place is good clean and lots of thing to learn in life salery is good but big issue is they do not regular the diploma worker

Pros

Free lunch free bus service

Cons

There is 8 hours shift and two shift

Good company to work

Salary match to the industry, good work culture, and opportunities to learn new things. Distance of factory is tough but can't do anything. Hence suggest to put the guest house for field team.

Pros

System oriented and south team member dominant culture

Cons

Hosur factory distance and facilities of stay is bit difficult near to factory area

Clean

TVs management is very excellent condition and excellent tools in work place. company products is unbelievable and team maintenance Good . And free lunchMonthly payment's is credit.

Production, Quality and safety.

This company was beautiful and and very hard working place. Most important given the time customers satisfied ,Quality and safety. QUALITY RATINGS is 1 no place.

Pros

Very testy food and health food .

Cons

Work satisfied

Very good

I m learning many things in TVS MOTOR COMPANY.in the TVS MOTOR COMPANY all staff are friendly and supportive.My ASM & TM is so helping nature person and also support in any difficulty.Overall I have good memories and work experience with TVS MOTOR COMPANY...THANKS FOR GIVING ME A LOVELY OPPORTUNITY...

1 year i worked tvs showroom, High pressure from management, low salary

1 year i worked in tvs showroom low salary (7000) only, No improvement in salary, No insentive, 10 Hours work, High pressure from management, No leave in Sunday,

Cons

10 hours

Nice

Overall good some improvement may importance good helping and i take lot of knowledge about machine and their working thanks all of you of this company for opportunity

Good it was a great experience

it was a great experience i had, company gives all speciality for employees i wish to work again as cnc machine operator in a TVS Motor Company Ltd

Productive and cool place to improve our working capacity

Management is taking all efforts to help and take care of all employees. We are woking open mindset and cool because managment always aware me to how to work in under pressure also and thanks to the technology that provides great working platform.We are continuously guided and supported by our senior management through mails , live webinars and various activites.

Pros

Free teabreak breakfast and lunches

Cons

Long hour

All good experience

This job is totally different to me because i have never experience to this field. But i am challenging to this multitasking job and different different work .then i am injoy this field.

Not usefull for future

Only for money not for ur future don't come there for ur dream future, come only for ur temporary problems. They give us high sallary and also more work. U can know the value of one second in this company.

Pros

Good sallary

Cons

Heavy work

Working

Working at tvs moter company or automobile as a seal's person . It's my first time working . I also learn many more things .like how to talk with people with conference

Not good

Not good to work along with family, we won't have time to spent with family, more stress and pressure of production , lot of politics throughout the company.

Worst company to work for with a hr department headed by Mr.RAK and his edupudi jotsna.

Oly hopes , no job security. Y should a hr department have all the rights when a dept head is looking for a resource. HR department wants all of them to wash there feet. Many will not be ready to do so.

Pros

Permanent employee benefits

Cons

Caste based, oly reference works here.

Good

New technology machines and safety systems is very useful. And work is very very nice and knowledge full. Company overall desant workers. Food is better. Different types of work is useful in my knowledge.

Good experience

Work culture is so good. Pay is good. Excellent exposure to society. Learning more and more daily. Work safety and many schemes for permanent employees.

Productive and fun work

Time issue is always there. There is no support from staff. No appreciation for your work. There is a fixed time to enter the office but no fixed time to left office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS Motor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS Motor with