TVS Motor

TVS Motor Employee Reviews

Overall good some improvement may importance good helping and i take lot of knowledge about machine and their working thanks all of you of this company for opportunity
it was a great experience i had, company gives all speciality for employees i wish to work again as cnc machine operator in a TVS Motor Company Ltd
Management is taking all efforts to help and take care of all employees. We are woking open mindset and cool because managment always aware me to how to work in under pressure also and thanks to the technology that provides great working platform.We are continuously guided and supported by our senior management through mails , live webinars and various activites.
Pros
Free teabreak breakfast and lunches
Cons
Long hour
This job is totally different to me because i have never experience to this field. But i am challenging to this multitasking job and different different work .then i am injoy this field.
Only for money not for ur future don't come there for ur dream future, come only for ur temporary problems. They give us high sallary and also more work. U can know the value of one second in this company.
Pros
Good sallary
Cons
Heavy work
Working at tvs moter company or automobile as a seal's person . It's my first time working . I also learn many more things .like how to talk with people with conference
Not good to work along with family, we won't have time to spent with family, more stress and pressure of production , lot of politics throughout the company.
Oly hopes , no job security. Y should a hr department have all the rights when a dept head is looking for a resource. HR department wants all of them to wash there feet. Many will not be ready to do so.
Pros
Permanent employee benefits
Cons
Caste based, oly reference works here.
New technology machines and safety systems is very useful. And work is very very nice and knowledge full. Company overall desant workers. Food is better. Different types of work is useful in my knowledge.
Work culture is so good. Pay is good. Excellent exposure to society. Learning more and more daily. Work safety and many schemes for permanent employees.
Time issue is always there. There is no support from staff. No appreciation for your work. There is a fixed time to enter the office but no fixed time to left office.
I'm learning some machine knowledge Good management Work place very neatly That company 100 percentage 5s following That company 1st priority discipline
Good cultures in the company where the company will help the employees to balance the work and their life. Employees have moral in the company. Good safety measures.
More competitive and political influence by employees.Disgusting senior operators.senior executives were friendly nature and allows us to gain knowledge from various sources
Offer assistance for enabling to do the job better. Regular review to improve further. Coaching on regular intervals. Performance driven work culture is practiced.
Better place for learning, Better work life balance, Management will support for good ideas, good senior and junior relationship. Much indirect benefits.
can learn a lot , will be allowed all the department to learn something Learning is great, Work Life balance is good,salary hike i average you cannot expect much but you can deserve
Great company with very hard working colleagues. Produce good work environment and outstanding team works. We loved to work there for almost an year and passed out.
Due to I have job exp. In automobile sec From 13 years I want better salay and better job in any where any dealerships in India as a CUST CARE MANAGER
i worked as service advisor with dedicatedly and very happy to get oppurnity to learn in this tvs company its located in hosur.want to good move forword
Very productive Safety for women Good environment Support from Superiors are very good Cooperation from Peers and co workers are also encouraging Nice time spent
  1. Employee Reviews