TVS Motor

TVS Motor Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka23 reviews

Good company to work & learn

Excellent company to work for. You can learn from doing new things. Yes small correction on work life balance will make it the best company to work for in the world.

Life at TVS Motor Company

TVS Motor Company believes in Trust Value and Service and extends its best to the employees. Work hours and work life balance differs from department to department as the factory employees have fixed working hours while the sales, marketing, business planning and communication department may have to put in hard working hours as per job requirement. There are ample opportunities to learn and grow in the latter departments and it is upto the individual to identify these. You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the country. The thought process of TQM is rampant through the company making it synonymous with high quality. Sometimes this may seem stringent and old school when compared to the new emerging workplaces.

TVS Motor insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Good place for beginners

Starts with making calls to customers, taking appointments for service and handling feedback. The manager was good and efficient and was a great learning experience under him.

Productive n Detail orientated

Excellent place for learning and getting a broader perspective of business processes. Opportunities to grow in all tiers of the organization. Proactive Management style.

Pros

Cons

Strict

Amazing Place to work

One of the fastest growing two wheeler manufacturing companies in India. It has a mix of young and experienced professionals guiding the company to no 1 position.

Fun work place & Very supportive Team

It gave me an opportunity to improve my communication and team building ability as the work role requires mainly these qualification. And during development of product could engage myself more into the technical part in terms of understanding Technics followed by different vendors

Pros

Quality food, Frequent training & guidance

Cons

Short break, Less Hike

One of the best Indian MNC

I had the opportunity to associate with TVS Motors from the initial stage when they were establishing the motorcycle business in India. I had grown with organisation. TVS Motors was one of the pioneers in establishing TQM in India. They are the only company in I did and globe to have been awarded the prestigious Demming Award. I was involved with TVS Motors during this period.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

One of the best places to work.

It gives freedom to work on your ideas. Management development center helps professionals in all round development by conducting training sessions. its a multicultural company with people from across india.

Pros

free break fast and lunch

Good Work place

* Best company to learn all things related to our work * Best infrastructure * Their motive is Safety in Both inside company and Outside also Really I Love TVS Motor Company

Pros

Free food for Morning and Lunch

Good stable company

TVS Motor is a secured work place, which gives good opportunity to work and grow in automobile industry. Company is very much culture and process driven, but little less aggressive.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less aggressive and pay less

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TVS Motor?

1. High career growth prospects for performers 2. Wide landscape of opportunities 3. Rapid learning curve 4. Healthy work culture & high inclination to productive team work

Good

 Involved in developing systems (sales) implementation and sales network expansion. Good Work culture Initial stage of our career, learned the corporate culture.

Good

Review on TVS Motors

An amazing organization to work with. The Promoters of the organization are truly professional in nature and have delegated decision-making authority to the right set of people. Albeit the decision making is a bit slow but given the mammoth size of the organization you have to give the benefit of doubt to the CEO. Its a stable organization and lots to learn from.

Production and easy work

Production planing and line balance setting. He was a good working in assembly. Full engine assembly and dismantling. All types engine re-work. All types of masharing instumant i will mashured.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Shot Time

Every Day Something new and Learning

Everyday has something to do either in terms of daily work management or strategic. Not a day goes doing nothing and boring. This is bcos one gets to do so many things beyond the JD that there is constant expansion of knowledge and skills happening every day. I have learnt managing stakeholders, positioning training solutions, enhancing people performance, positioning projects and applying learning. Hardest part of the job is to make learning a PULL and not a PUSH in the organization by consistent and strong selling the need. Most enjoyable part of my job is delivering programs and helping people enhance their productivity at work.

Pros

Learning, Empowerment, Analysis, Work Life Balance

Cons

Slow in Decisions, Analysis Paralysis

good working environment for freshers

i learned many technical things relating to automobile field, i enjoyed the work by learning the technical problems for service of leyland vehicles in all the departments.

productive and interesting

friendly envionment. Pros 1.Great learning environment with full independence to the methods adopted 2.Rich learning experience in the Research and Development Wing 3.Freedom to commit mistakes and learn from them is one of the high points for working in this organization 4.Complete ownership given at the entry level 5.Amicable work environment 6.Valuable guidance by mentors and functional leaders. Cons 1.Slow decision making process 2. Inter departmental cooperation needs improvement 3. Complex set of rules for approval 4.Rigid Work Timings 5.Predominant concept of completion of work at office after the scheduled working hours

experience and learning.

I was working with sale and service dept. my responsible were checking parts order and dispatch to customers(dealerships), working very close with service department. Some typical problems like parts are not matching or fitting with size etc. I have to consult with R&D and service dept.

Pros

free lunch + incentive

Cons

Far my home.

productive

It was a first place to apply your college learning into practical.it was fun learning with responsibility of finding out the consumer buying behavior of two wheeler. practically i had counter sales experience ,branding activation activity at malls& promotion through Media

Good to learn more advanced.

Typical day - When the customer comes back with the repeat complaint. Learnt - practically how to diagnose and rectify the problem. and how to communicate with the customer. Management - Good. Co- workers - was good supportive when need. Hardest part of Job - No Enjoyable part - Delivering the vehicle to customers.

Pros

Good in all

Serene work atmosphere

One of the leading mfg in automobile field in south India,company who working the TPM,TQM and JH steps throughout their working cycle.Highly co-opertaive and friendly atmosphere.Good hospitality provided by the management.No such hardest work,Negotiating with the supplier nad having lunch with the superiors.

Pros

Saturday night yummy parties

Cons

Sundays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS Motor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS Motor with

Learn about TVS Motor in Bengaluru, Karnataka

• TVS Motor
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?