TVS Motor

TVS Motor Reviews in Mysore, Karnataka

Mysore, Karnataka44 reviews

wheelerautomobileindiaengineassemblyproductiontargetlunch

Manufacturing unit

Learnt a lot regarding the vehicle assembly Learnt to analyze and to handle mistakes on the assembly lineLearnt Rectification process Learnt about 2s and 5s technology Very positive environment Very supportive colleagues and employees Very much interested in working over there It was a great opportunity to work in mass manufacturing syst

Pros

Free lunches food snacks every day

Cons

Overtime duty was there

Productive and good workplace for career beginners

Long duty hours, Friendly coleauge with no job gurantee and there's no chance of permanent employment with good quality subsidized food overall good place for career beginers.

Pros

Subsidised food

Cons

Long duty hours Unsatisfied and careless supervisors

TVS Motor insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

enjoy a movement

am so lucky to have a great working a company and super life enjoy the days . frnds , supervisor, working pressure anything sum special and company all of super.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

small hrs

Production, Quality and safety.

This company was beautiful and and very hard working place. Most important given the time customers satisfied ,Quality and safety. QUALITY RATINGS is 1 no place.

Pros

Very testy food and health food .

Cons

Work satisfied

Good it was a great experience

it was a great experience i had, company gives all speciality for employees i wish to work again as cnc machine operator in a TVS Motor Company Ltd

Not usefull for future

Only for money not for ur future don't come there for ur dream future, come only for ur temporary problems. They give us high sallary and also more work. U can know the value of one second in this company.

Pros

Good sallary

Cons

Heavy work

Not good

Not good to work along with family, we won't have time to spent with family, more stress and pressure of production , lot of politics throughout the company.

Productive and fun full

Better place for learning, Better work life balance, Management will support for good ideas, good senior and junior relationship. Much indirect benefits.

Good

It was a good company working load was heavy , and also it was contract basis no future in that company over all there was no future in that company..

Good experience

Good knowledge and improving 5s activities good relationship and also good communication between supervisor and alsooooo good work quality also good I m happy to work there

We are working with higher officers with fun

Tvs motor company is one of the leading two wheeler manufacturer in india, I have joined Tvs motor on June 10 2011, working in Warehouse department. It's nice atsmospere to learn.

Technician

It's a multinational company .manufacturing automobile parts and assembly of bike parts. Company has a 800 bike assembly per shift ie 8 hours .I am working at engine assembly particularly some stage work .it has good experience

A Large Motor Vehicle Industry to work with

The Eployee who works in TVS requires more technical knowledge as well as time management. All employees must co-operate with company regulations including safety as well.

Good experience

Helpful for all candidate and experience is good. Salary is good, but my home problem I quit the job. My work is cylinder head testing and assembly and carburetor assembly,

Good

Working culture is good and competitive. Got many information about work-culture and outside world.improved our level of thinking and understand others at working condition.

productive,fun

enjoyed a lot in T.V.S company. i learned leadership skills over there , the people in the T.V.S company where very humble and very helpful they solve our problems with smily face.

Maintenance fun work place

I learned the value of time value of food value of money this company helped me to learn basics of our stream its pure core company im happy by this company.

Pros

Free Tiffin lunch snacks

Cons

9hr

Good

In engine assembly I have worked in many stages like head assembly, crank case washing, balancer shaft, ks driven, crank case sub assembly, malti baring,

Pros

Free lunch, break fast, tea

Cons

8 hour's

CNC machine operator

Production department working in CNC machine operator and quality checking Gage check neet the work place and good employee supervise team leader are good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hour

Mysore Karnataka

Good company in Karnataka in automobile company and good company in freshers. And quality management is good . Free launch and brackfast.and rooms. And bus facility.

Pros

Free launch and brackfast

Cons

8 hours

It's good company . But working in temparvari.

Good company in freshers. Good timeing prepared in production. Prepared good planning in production. Iam learn to the time management.and production planning.and manate the 5s rols. And manate the good quality. My company take in quality JD pwor awards in continuing 3 year.

Pros

Free launch and brackfast.

Cons

8 hours working time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS Motor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS Motor with

Learn about TVS Motor in Mysore, Karnataka

TVS Motor reviews by popular job title

• TVS Motor