TVS Motor

TVS Motor Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer

Trainee Engineer26 reviews
India26 reviews

Good

Good opportunity for a career fresher. Involved in a complex system helped understand the system in the best possible way. Clear understanding of roles of respective departments in a project contributing to a good understanding of the automotive industry

Product is good

It's is safety company and good and work also so benefits for all diploma students mechinal students for good then medical issues also available in our company food also good hygienic food only staff and employee this is most good cmpny and poor people will be good for this company

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Extra ot

TVS Motor insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

Learning experience was nice. Very good friendly atmosphere if you are in beginning of your Career TVSMotor is highly recommended overall a very good place to kick start your career

Training at TVS

In SCM field at TVS motor, I was trained to manage inventory. Inventory has a major impact in an industry. Inventory should be based on production, forecast plan and contingency. I have learned to manage time and importance of Non Value time elimination. I understood the importance of material quality and its impact in production and sale.

Maintenance fun work place

I learned the value of time value of food value of money this company helped me to learn basics of our stream its pure core company im happy by this company.

Pros

Free Tiffin lunch snacks

Cons

9hr

Good

Very good experience. Nice to work. Good environment. Professional. Best food. Transport. Overall is good. Very thankful to the chairman given opportunity to explore in his firm.

Maintenance engineer with different machines at tvs manufacturing Company.

This job is very enthusiastic as well to develop self motivated. I learn so many things from this company.while doing work under machines with the help of workers which gives us leader ship qualities.

Pros

Tea and snacks

Cons

12 maximum

tvs company in konavattan vellore

The hardest part of the job superb company Good coordination iam lucky for join the company for apprenties iam the accident bay division iam a lorry mechanic

Pros

Cons

8hours only

Production improvements

I had trained in field of total production management by which losses can be reduced and production gets improved. Process capability improvements through spc techniques.

Excellent learning center

1) Good organisation & Good leadership 2) Risk management and Giving opportunity to do individual task 3) Excellent work culture and giving respect to the subordinates

Pros

Free lunch and Transportation

Cons

Tough work & Risk management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TVS Motor?

Learning time

My first job in my carrier and its very difficult for me and i am really enjoy the work and learn lot of thing in this company. Today also i had follow few thing in my life what i learn from in this company.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Over time

production

this is a good platform to learn prodution how to improved how to i can mantain the production quality the most enjoyable part is inculded with every one

An Ocean for learning

Such a standard following company where you will be disciplined and provides a stepping stone for your career growth.We should make most of the learning oppurtunities provided there and improve ourself.

Good infrastrucutre friendely collegues

Working with team good experience in leadership and more responsible.Testing vehicle in various testing condition and data collection of vehicles parts life. Gained more knowledge about automobile parts.

Pros

free buses fress lunches

Cons

long hours working

Good company

its a good automotive company and lots of interesting projects and many things to learn. it was a good experience while working with tvs motors

Productive and fun

A great place to learn and grow ,perfect launch pad for a freshman starting his career.very cooperative environment and supporting tendency colleagues.

R&D - Product Verification Lab

Good team work Punctuality. More learning facilities available Totally 1 year i worked I learned about Development Failure analysis Testing.

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

good working environment

Good company... With mature Rules...company pays u at sharp date..no issue..you have not that much work pressure ....you can enjoy the work & do..

Pros

free lunch & breakfast

They are exellent in Employee welfare

It is well organised company in everything. mainly about various processing methods of vehicle manufacturing most enjoyable part is that food in TVS is very very hygenic and tasty also excellent climatic condition throughout the year i dont feel any hardest part

it is such a well experience on poduction unit

I learned how to maintain non stopping production, how to maintain man power utilization and how to implement latest utilities activities on plants for improve the production.

Pros

lunch rates are very very less amount

Excellent workplace for learnings

Enjoyed while working. gained more knowledge than expected. VS Motor Company is the third largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India and one among the top ten in the world, with annual revenue of more than Rs. 10,131 Cr in 2014-15 (around USD 1.6 billion), and is the flagship company of the, USD 7.29 billion in 2013-14, TVS Group. The company has a production capacity of 3 million 2 wheelers & 1.2 Lakh 3 wheelers a year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TVS Motor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TVS Motor with