UB Group

UB Group Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Secure and good working environment

Had a good experience as fresher, place to learn new things and explore changeling situation, finding solution to different problem in quality of products. Management were supportive in maintaining of quality of products produce as SOP.

Corporate upbringing, cares for its employees,builds good rapport with employees,a great place to work, professional training, timely sales meeting's and good Sales techniques and promotions applied

Pros

Work as a family

Cons

Nil

UB Group insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

This being my first job, learnt a lot of things, Management encourged me to learn, had to things myself, Took suggestion on the right spirit and implemented them.

Pros

no regrets

not so good

Average experience thier was nothing much to learn about because thier nothing new to gather information and learn.Seniors were not so co operative..

good

This company polished my talent and allowed me to work and gain experience on various areas such as marketing, finance, administration etc., It was oood experience in working this company

Pros

good expereince

Cons

Poor salary

Aggresive company

Very aggressive in terms of the capturing the market or to tackle with the competition. Good company to learn about the every aspect about the FMCG company.

Good working condition

It's too good company. Salary and time is good for employees. No staff wanted to leave the company because of good increments. Only when boss is in town we have to work for 24hrs.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long time

Excellent and Secured place to work.

Its good to stay that working in UB Group was my second home and co-workers my family. I enjoyed working with them. Everyday I had the privileged of observing celebrities, visitors all over the world and becoming happier. I am very grateful to be part of The UB Group.

Pros

meeting amazing peoples, celebrities...green fresh enivernoment

Good

 Working as Production and Maintenance Engineer in UB Groups united spirits ltd.  Have led teams successfully in improvement projects.  Dip in mechatronics with experience across Mechatronics , automation  Competent and Process-oriented, with rich experience across Mechatronics , automation and production management.  Self-driven, focused and analytical.  Self motivated and hard working.  Flexible and friendly and Ability to deal with people diplomatically.  Team facilitator & hard worker and Willingness to learn.  Ability to analyze problems/issues Fault Finding and Trouble shooting and Doing Quick repair of m/c.  Extremely systematic and organized with quick adaptability to changing trends, technologies and processes.

Pros

1000 CUG per month and food accom and travelling

enjoyed work with UB group

month end happy to work I have learnt management skills leader ship skills individual handling

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UB Group?

UB Group

United Breweries Group or UB Group is an Indian conglomerate company based in Bangalore, India. The company has annual sales of over US$4 billion and a market capitalization of approximately US$12 billion. Its core business includes beverages, aviation, electrical and chemicals. The company markets beer under the Kingfisher brand and has also launched Kingfisher Airlines. United Breweries is India's largest producer of beer with a market share of around 48% by volume. United Breweries now has greater than a 40% share of the Indian brewing market with 79 distilleries and bottling units across the world.

Mainentace work and fun

I had great time and great experience there. this company working procedure is very well

No tension in work and 2nd largest company in the world for liquor.

It is a 2nd largest company in the world for Liquor and also a FMCG Co. I am grade to this company because this company choose looser candidates and give training and trained for corporate field.

Pros

Cons

no only 8 hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UB Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UB Group with