Uber

Uber Employee Reviews

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,990 reviews

Good Peer Group and Working Environment

I was a part of the Uber operations team, the people were good and talented. They help in achieving your goals. There were frequent hangouts with the tea, and the office also provided free breakfast, lunch and snacks.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and snacks

Cons

Not much variety in work

Friendly atmosphere

It's was a good working experience with uber. I will recommend to my friends also but only if company gives good salery in return of hard work. Don't have much to say about the company .

Pros

Free lunch and cab

Productive and fun work

Relax job in Uber Services as per my work experience.I really appreciate to my manager for support.Team members are very friendly and supportive for me.

Pros

Free lunch and breakfast.

Cons

Long hours and job security is less.

I have enjoyed working with Uber. It's a fun place to work. Uber is one of the new world companies and they need more time to completely learn the tricks of the trade.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good

One of the best workspace to be worked into. Great ambiance and facilities to the employees irrespective of the vendor one has been hired through. Ample amenities inside the office and great experience working here.

Cons

Employees are not satisfied for this job. Every month Salary issues

My working in Uber company is better but sometime lots of pressures. I think not every person but some persons are not be good. Manager behaviour is good and team culture also good.

Was fun working but not a fair decession took by the management

I have learned to be pateint and empathy was very taught Can feel the experince as a customer Can imagine te situation of customers in front and can understand the partners feeling by his her body language too

Productive and great work culture

Productive and great work culture. Great place to build your career and right place to prove your self. You can have great recognition for your work and your performance.

Things about uber

Good Experience with new projects & improve Communication, sudden changes in projects , direct Communication with driver partners & clients, provided good & healthy foods,

Toxic work culture

Not a happy place to work. The pay, when compared to the amount of work you are required to do, is nowhere related. Management is confused most of the time and business decisions often result in duplication of effort.

Jobs at Uber

See more jobs

Productive and Competitive workplace

Work environment and employee satisfaction Flexible hours letting me spend time with my family in the afternoon Flexible schedule and good feedback Meet new people and create your own schedule Fast-paced quick results-type of work

Uber buena para generar ganancias

En estas dificultades de veria colaboración con un mercado para los socios conductores

muy pobre, beneficios encaminados solamente para ellos

fui un trabajador sobresaliente con 4.93 Stars promedio, recibi 4 condecoraciones, mas $500 dolares, no se dieron cuenta de ello y cuando vieron mi record de manejo realizado por una empresa checkr,com, prohibieron que siga manejando, sin darme ninguna ayuda legal, como si los puntos de mi licencia fueran un crimen cometido, no es asi, fueron por razones de trabajo, ahora sigo manejando sin ningun impedimento Nosotros los Conductores somos los responsables en todo y ellos han hecho mucho dinero a costa nuestra. Deberia haber una ley de amparo para los trabajadores de estas empresas que solo han buscado beneficio personal y nada mas.

Workplace Nature

* Such a new and different work environment which I have ever felt. * Feeling comfort to work with the new client projects. * Gained more knowledge from the company.

Productive and fun workplace

Slow-paced career growth.Scam Management. The company is in loss because of the Management, Productive and enjoyed while it lasted. Uber Ind Pvt Ltd...

Working hard can pay you good

Work at your conveniences, can help in earniny a good amount. Only one condition that one should work really hard. I have been earning a good amount .

Inhumane management

No growth, worst management and sign of growth is very less because of favouritism and job change is very difficult because of three months/90 days of notice period.

Pros

Good to start

Cons

Difficult to resign

Uber

Great place to work compensation varies per state you work in is commission you have to be on and outside to make money great part is you get paid instantly if you want.

My experience

About 4years am working for uber with a third-party parole. But here is no increment yet . Working field is very friendly but it is not enough to servive with family. As per rules there is no increment and job security for contractual employees.

Competitive

A new experience, little stress full. sometimes no job, and long waitings to get an order. Timing was flexible, can work as part time or full time worker, we can choose the time. Have good relationship between workers and the office staff.

Experience was ok

Good quality work but managers are useless. Very good engineers but managers are not enough technically qualified enough. Experience was ok ok. But could have been a lot better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Uber with