Uber

India63 reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,218 reviews
freeculturelunchlearnteamexperiencegoodworking

Good compnay

I have learned very much in the company and they encourage us in many ways to build our career and pick our flaws and tells how to rectify them I am happy to work with the company

Great

Amazing place to work. Best job i had. Perfect balance of home and work. Laid back yet competitive work. Everyday was a new challenge and yet there was no stress.

Uber insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

It's very fun

I was working in uber in India Bangalore it was great experience very good company also we are earning day by day cash payment also digital payment it's really I was very happy while working everyday you will meet Different people it was nice experience also I would love to work in uber iff there have company here in Dubai

Team dependent

Too soon for me to comment at a deeper levelPros:- Great comp- Good tech stack- WLBCons:- Not sure if there is scope for learning- Monolith arch- Not sure why massive hiring is going on

Good place to work,

I work as Safety investigation specialist.. work was like providing support to the drivers and riders. Need to send mail type format. WFH is good. Pay is less when compared with others.growth is also less.

Okayish Learning with moderate work pressure and less pay

The work at Uber comes with its own share of challenges. Sometimes it does get hectic but overall the management tries to manage the workload. There are times when the project is very promising but at times it gets boring or/and hectic as well. You learn depending on the team you're part of. You might learn a lot or very little, but mostly it depends on you as you need to create an impact out of yourself. Because of this individual contribution role, many times people try to create a big impact for shallow work. Perks are good but the salary is a tad low.

Pros

Good Leave policy, Free food, Free cab for office commute - personal Uber ride, Free Ubercash for personal use to book Uber, Insurance/Gratuity for self and spouse and 2 kids, Schwag, Employee wellbeing program, Culture of trying things and building something on your own

Cons

No employer-sponsored insurance for extended family (parents/in-laws), Low compensation, Politics to show impact even if there isn't any because of the individual contribution work model

Good Peer Group and Working Environment

I was a part of the Uber operations team, the people were good and talented. They help in achieving your goals. There were frequent hangouts with the tea, and the office also provided free breakfast, lunch and snacks.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and snacks

Cons

Not much variety in work

Friendly atmosphere

It's was a good working experience with uber. I will recommend to my friends also but only if company gives good salery in return of hard work. Don't have much to say about the company .

Pros

Free lunch and cab

Productive and fun work

Relax job in Uber Services as per my work experience.I really appreciate to my manager for support.Team members are very friendly and supportive for me.

Pros

Free lunch and breakfast.

Cons

Long hours and job security is less.

I have enjoyed working with Uber. It's a fun place to work. Uber is one of the new world companies and they need more time to completely learn the tricks of the trade.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good

One of the best workspace to be worked into. Great ambiance and facilities to the employees irrespective of the vendor one has been hired through. Ample amenities inside the office and great experience working here.

Cons

Employees are not satisfied for this job. Every month Salary issues

My working in Uber company is better but sometime lots of pressures. I think not every person but some persons are not be good. Manager behaviour is good and team culture also good.

Was fun working but not a fair decession took by the management

I have learned to be pateint and empathy was very taught Can feel the experince as a customer Can imagine te situation of customers in front and can understand the partners feeling by his her body language too

Productive and great work culture

Productive and great work culture. Great place to build your career and right place to prove your self. You can have great recognition for your work and your performance.

Things about uber

Good Experience with new projects & improve Communication, sudden changes in projects , direct Communication with driver partners & clients, provided good & healthy foods,

Toxic work culture

Not a happy place to work. The pay, when compared to the amount of work you are required to do, is nowhere related. Management is confused most of the time and business decisions often result in duplication of effort.

Productive and Competitive workplace

Work environment and employee satisfaction Flexible hours letting me spend time with my family in the afternoon Flexible schedule and good feedback Meet new people and create your own schedule Fast-paced quick results-type of work

Uber buena para generar ganancias

En estas dificultades de veria colaboración con un mercado para los socios conductores

muy pobre, beneficios encaminados solamente para ellos

fui un trabajador sobresaliente con 4.93 Stars promedio, recibi 4 condecoraciones, mas $500 dolares, no se dieron cuenta de ello y cuando vieron mi record de manejo realizado por una empresa checkr,com, prohibieron que siga manejando, sin darme ninguna ayuda legal, como si los puntos de mi licencia fueran un crimen cometido, no es asi, fueron por razones de trabajo, ahora sigo manejando sin ningun impedimento Nosotros los Conductores somos los responsables en todo y ellos han hecho mucho dinero a costa nuestra. Deberia haber una ley de amparo para los trabajadores de estas empresas que solo han buscado beneficio personal y nada mas.

Workplace Nature

* Such a new and different work environment which I have ever felt. * Feeling comfort to work with the new client projects. * Gained more knowledge from the company.

Productive and fun workplace

Slow-paced career growth.Scam Management. The company is in loss because of the Management, Productive and enjoyed while it lasted. Uber Ind Pvt Ltd...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Uber with