UBM India Pvt. Ltd

UBM India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

Great place to start your career

Couldn't have asked for a better start to my career. Since it is an international company, it helps you learn from global subject matter experts within the company.

Pros

Fun-loving environment

Cons

Needs to be agile

A World Class organisation to work with

UBM India is a great organisation to work with. There is a complete cooperation & excellent coordination within the departments. The competition within is healthy. Excellent work life balance and the employees are rewarded, appreciated and acknowledged for their work. New trends, training programmes, skill enhancement and many more important and knowledgeable activities are conducted for the employees to achieve greater heights. The environment is professional & has a collaborative work culture. Truly, a World Class organisation.

Workplace culture

Very happy to work with UBM, Happening place with good HR team. Management is very efficient. Good corporate company to work for long time. I will definitely give reference to work with UBM

Fun place to work

My experience in UBM to an extent was good, work culture is good and the company has the vision to grow. Management at the top level was a bit insecure and not confident at my time. A good place to learn, healthy friendly staff at a mid level.

Cons

Very good environment and good work place

Its a very good corporate event company. Very good Environment and good work place. Staff is also very nice and clam. They to Exhibition and conference in all over india.

Productive and fun workplace

I usually start my work at 9:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lots of things from there.

Productive and Fun place

Good place to work at Experience would have been better had the growth been measured and curtailed and not ballistic and haphazard in nature. Overall was a great learning experience.

Was an excellent place, back then

Everything about this company was good. It has been few years since I left and I have heard adverse things about the present company, but i had no complaints.

Pros

Cons

Changing management

Fun work place with lots of fun activities apart from work

It was great working with UBM. I was loaded with work. If they provided me with an assistant, I would have never left. Very friendly atmosphere. They celebrated everybody's Birthdays and all major holidays.

its a good company to work for

Its an organisation where one can take time and learn or acquire skills. But grwoth factor is missing.One needs to be more alert to really understand his jd.

Pros

picnics and parties

Cons

limited growth

Its honour and pleasure to work at UBM India.

Great ambiance. Ultimate Proffesionalism and target oriented job. Your achievements are praised and rewarded. Lots of things to learn while working with other country's personnels. Very good working span.

superb woking place

an amazing and creative ambiance, motivational as well as competitive colleagues who always strives in achieving the desired goals . a best place for freshers to enhance the skills

Pros

free meals

Heaven on earth

If you have worked in UBM,You will never ever like another company in life as it is such an amazing company to work with.Great team,Management and Work culture

Pros

Company travel and Perks

Amazing place to work

UBM India was my first work place, learned a lot from this company and its people. They throw party after every event, which is like every month, "Work hard, party harder" quote is apt for the people who works here. UBM is a big company and organizes good, huge events and conferences, your efforts are appreciated and rewarded here.

good

good place to work in, never had any issues working here. passionate self driven company lets you choose what you want to do and decide how you want to do as long as the goals are achieved

Good Work Culture

Awesome place to work. Management always appreciates your efforts. Perks, commission are good. Friendly environment. most of the occasions celebrated.

An exciting and challenging place to work

A busy day everyday. Never say NO to any circumstances. Management is very supportive and understanding. The team is the best team and always available, No hard part in the job. Monthly team engagements and host of other employee-centric activities.

Good Place to work

Amazing place to work! really comforatble good place and good management The co workers make you feel good. people are helpful

UBM India gives you the freedom to take chances and learn and grow.

as a employee

Develop a database with updated requirements • Updating the current requirement of existing projects and status of project supplies. • Provides database and keeping the record updated supportively. • Performs various administrative and clerical duties. • Scheduling appointments with clients and act as a partial business developer analyst.

Pros

bussiness

Cons

bussiness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBM India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about UBM India Pvt. Ltd in popular locations