UBM India Pvt. Ltd

India20 reviews

Clear

goodworkcompanyubmmanagementlearnindiaenvironment

Workplace culture

Very happy to work with UBM, Happening place with good HR team. Management is very efficient. Good corporate company to work for long time. I will definitely give reference to work with UBM

Fun place to work

My experience in UBM to an extent was good, work culture is good and the company has the vision to grow. Management at the top level was a bit insecure and not confident at my time. A good place to learn, healthy friendly staff at a mid level.

Cons

Was an excellent place, back then

Everything about this company was good. It has been few years since I left and I have heard adverse things about the present company, but i had no complaints.

Pros

Cons

Changing management

Heaven on earth

If you have worked in UBM,You will never ever like another company in life as it is such an amazing company to work with.Great team,Management and Work culture

Pros

Company travel and Perks

Good Work Culture

Awesome place to work. Management always appreciates your efforts. Perks, commission are good. Friendly environment. most of the occasions celebrated.

An exciting and challenging place to work

A busy day everyday. Never say NO to any circumstances. Management is very supportive and understanding. The team is the best team and always available, No hard part in the job. Monthly team engagements and host of other employee-centric activities.

Good Place to work

Amazing place to work! really comforatble good place and good management The co workers make you feel good. people are helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBM India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about UBM India Pvt. Ltd in popular locations