UBM India Pvt. Ltd

UBM India Pvt. Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

India20 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Great place to start your career

Couldn't have asked for a better start to my career. Since it is an international company, it helps you learn from global subject matter experts within the company.

Pros

Fun-loving environment

Cons

Needs to be agile

A World Class organisation to work with

UBM India is a great organisation to work with. There is a complete cooperation & excellent coordination within the departments. The competition within is healthy. Excellent work life balance and the employees are rewarded, appreciated and acknowledged for their work. New trends, training programmes, skill enhancement and many more important and knowledgeable activities are conducted for the employees to achieve greater heights. The environment is professional & has a collaborative work culture. Truly, a World Class organisation.

Productive and fun workplace

I usually start my work at 9:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lots of things from there.

Was an excellent place, back then

Everything about this company was good. It has been few years since I left and I have heard adverse things about the present company, but i had no complaints.

Pros

Cons

Changing management

its a good company to work for

Its an organisation where one can take time and learn or acquire skills. But grwoth factor is missing.One needs to be more alert to really understand his jd.

Pros

picnics and parties

Cons

limited growth

superb woking place

an amazing and creative ambiance, motivational as well as competitive colleagues who always strives in achieving the desired goals . a best place for freshers to enhance the skills

Pros

free meals

Heaven on earth

If you have worked in UBM,You will never ever like another company in life as it is such an amazing company to work with.Great team,Management and Work culture

Pros

Company travel and Perks

Amazing place to work

UBM India was my first work place, learned a lot from this company and its people. They throw party after every event, which is like every month, "Work hard, party harder" quote is apt for the people who works here. UBM is a big company and organizes good, huge events and conferences, your efforts are appreciated and rewarded here.

UBM India gives you the freedom to take chances and learn and grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBM India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about UBM India Pvt. Ltd in popular locations