Ucertify

Ucertify Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Ucertify insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

1. here working environment is average and too much interfere with your personal life but this is a good choice for a beginner, and salary is increment is good to compare as Allahabad city 2. good experience in uCertify. this is my first job so I have learned too much and this is my hometown so this is suitable for me also,

Worst Mangement, Worst Work Culture, Worst Salary

They will ask for security money first for freshers then after 6 months of training they will either extend your training or will say you were not up-to the mark to be here....for the training period they will only provide 7k. Worst management!

Nice place for learning

Great learning opportunities problem solving skills development and always working on new technology unique product should be whole world great facilities

A good environment to be working in ucertify, lot of support of company mates, sometimes too much of work pressure but it does remain for long time. We have party time to time to celebrate comny achivements and specials days.

Pros

very cooperative environment

Cons

sometime too much work

Innovative and Supporting environment

Learned many new skills including web content writing, proof reading etc. Management is really supporting and encouraging. Learned to participate with and without team. I enjoy being innovative every day here as innovation is the key to every situation.

Pros

Free Lunch and Cab Service

Cons

n/a

Good company for short term carrer

Too much of work load with very less holidays. Working system need improvement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ucertify. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ucertify with