UCO BANK

UCO BANK Employee Reviews

In bank job is very good bcoz i learn many things there all bank work i used to do and was clerk there as extra staff and timing was also comfortable and staff also..
Now a days banking jobs becomes challenging and in office you will always be busy in customers service attending phone calls from zo and ho. Those are the part of the games so be positive and make yourself update in every aspect of banking.
Nice place to work, good salary, work life balance, career growth opportunity, great prospects of future growth, All over country transferable job, Overall one of the top place to work
Good environment but management not supporting they are working without goals ,the employee also want to finished all the work in competitive era with smart working skills but management in the organization doesn't know or close with the staff .they want to fulfill all the target any how without cooperation with the downline staff or junior staff
Very fine work experience,good delegated powers,good salary,good reputation in society security of job full opportunity to do social service full opportunity of promotions
While posted as BH( Branch Head) it was challenging. There one have an opportunity to give his best. He is the single man in the Branch who takesk care of all the persons who has any means with the Branch. I have performed well in one of the zone in all parameters of business target and the Branch was ranked exceptionally good byb.the
Not good for Youngsters. Few old on verge of retirement peoples are putting everything on young ones. HRM officers dont even know tha meaning of HRM. Transfer Policy is worst in banking sector.
Pros
Leased Accomodation.
Cons
Bad Management
Over a good company to work gor but there will be heavy work load due to shortage of staff. You can get to learn a lot of new staff but have to adjust with the loang hours
Pros
On the job learning
Cons
long hours and pressure
Had opportunity to work hard with challenges and served the bank and customer with utmost good customer service. Gained better expertise in all areas of credit, risk management, forex, communication.
Pros
good opportunity
Cons
well treated
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UCO BANK?
Lot of customer meets. Customer Visits. Loan documentation. Reporting to Regional office/Head office. Recovery of overdue amounts. Staff meetings. Compliance/Audit compliance.
Pros
Job security, Good compensation
Cons
Strong union influence, Mismanaged job culture, High Stress levels
I served the Bank for full term and retired on Superannuation. I joined UCO Bank in 1978 as a Clerk and upgraded to the level of Senior Manager. I retired from Uco Bank, a leading Nationalised Bank of India, peacefully. I was totally dedicated to my organisation and worked hard for allround development of my mother insitution After retirement from Uco Bank I joined Onward eServices in 2015 and worked upto January 2017. During the said period I have given 'Finacle End User Training' to the entire staff of Indian Overseas Bank, Maharashtra and Gujrat. I was deputed to State Bank of Mauritius for on the job Training and Handholding to the staff member at Mauritius. Through Onwards eServes Ltd. I have done UAT for Finacle Ver 10 for Bank of Baroda. Presently working for Yethi Consulting Pvt. Ltd. as a Consultant since February 2017.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
I have been working in this organisation for last 7 years and it has taught me new things everyday. it trains you to adopt in different work situation and teaches you new learning every time.
Pros
Job Security
If you want growth and willing to travel pan India; then there is no better place than this PSU Unit. Best performance is not recognized and rewarded, salary n incentives remain the same for the performers and non performers.
its a good company. I like working there with all the good collegues, commuting is not really good and there is no company transportation available for the company.
Pros
benefits are good
Cons
commuting is not good
Its a great place to work learn and grow. You have opportunity to work in operations, credit, risk management and you also get hands on experience of managing stakeholders and teams
i do my work with full confidence and Cheerfuller. here i maintenance office. give my best service to my staff. always ready for any types of works. always follow rules of the company and obey our Seniors.
A great Institution to learn about Banking. Now I am experience enough to excel myself in a broader way so that I can use my talent,knowledge and energy in wider platform. And thus make my life more comfortable and active.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Low salary
workload is heavier during business hours. post business hours the workload eases off. relaxed work environment. Management isnt upto the mark and its riddled with Unionism and politics. good in career growth but salary is less compared to its counterparts in pvt and govt organizations.
Pros
balanced work environment
Cons
less salary
UCO Bank is a typical government-owned entity, where workload is increasing consistently and normally the place is understaffed and underresourced. Most likely it will be merged into another entity.
It is a PSU bank. Great to work for. One of the best banks in India. I work as manager from 2013 till date. Uco bank is one of the most sought after government bank in India. It offers great career and scope for youngsters.
Less chances to get promoted and bank is also going to merge and less chances to hike salary and to reach highest management level, the company is good but I need a better high paying job
  1. Employee Reviews