UDAAN.com

UDAAN.com Employee Reviews

Poor state level management

There is no long career. Middle level pour management system.some people no any proper work but salary high. No any promotion.no any proper support in management etc

Good company and good larning

Good company and Hr team I like this I am completely satisfied this company nice working and and very good management. I am so happy this company. I link sales working

Learning job platform

I learn great market skill while working with Udaan. It's amazing to work with Udaan the helpfull and energetic environment always encouraged me to give our best to the company.

very good company and very help full senior

this is the good company and very helpful senior in company employees ,great experience in work. salary package will be good. great अपॉर्चुनिटी in udaan company.

Competitive workplace

Udaan gives you a platform where you can improve your skills and test your ability, very supportive team members and seniors, good salary and benefits.

Company is good

Company is good, co employees also good, only 1 or 2 ppl have issue, Good to work in Udaan but their is no timings is not good, Overall am happy with company

Pros

Cons

No timings

Illogical and unethical work practice.

Illogical and unethical work practice. Delivery Service is very poor. Lots of complaints in market. Bad reputation in market. Over priced products are pushed to sell the retailers and wholesalers.

Pros

Salary in time.

Cons

Delivery Service is very poor, Bad reputation in market, Over priced products are pushed to sell the retailers and wholesalers.

Fun To Work

You get to work with smart people(most of them are from IIT, IIIT)They provide food, snacks, drinks.... with no extra costChill work culture Awesomely designed office space

On time salary

Top management not helpful. Even your personal life hampering. No one help you find out any problem. No job security. No HR policy. Working hours 12 to 15 hours.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

N/a

Good work and most enjoy the job

Great job 1year 6month working udaan.com very compatible my native........... But suddenly terminate........... This job gud when I working udaan gud..

Good

Good Work Environment and all executives are friendly and supporting person some time they arrange fun provide foods but no cab facilities Job not secure

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

Long hours, Job not secure

Bad Experienced In Udaan

There are many falls in udaan. 1. Bad management 2. Job security 3. Offroll employees 1. Bad management 2. Job security 3. Play politics  Managing all deliveries and pickups, managing routes for field boys on Daily basis.  Monitoring order process within SLA and as agreed with customer & ensuring that the delivery is achieved within 60km as per slab time.  Training the team on various internal and external work processes & Motivating the team to achieve the set targets & Ensuring that staff is well trained and motivated to carry out all responsibilities as per the Company standards.  Proactive tracing of the shipments and arranging the documents required for the clearance on prior basis.  Ensuring all Fresh & NDR shipment must be attempted on Same Day,  Ensuring all NDR Validation be done on time & same is to be informed to client & proactive action taken.

Pros

Cons

Many things

Excellent place

Excellent place to work with all types of competetive managers which made me try new ideas on a day to day basis for many varieties of ongoing issues on a day in and day out basis.

Productive and fun workplace

Work culture of this company is really appreciating. I learned a lot of things from this company. The most enjoyable part of this job is to convince a buyer through virtual call.

there is good working experience but no job security there

udaan.com is a good compony and salary offered is also best in the industry there but there is no job security at all good working environment also there

Pros

good salary offered

Cons

no job secu rity

Management is very slow.and not good

The most enjoyable part for my staff metting.ovwr all my typical days every week Monday because of this day company sale for all medicine.and my learning timing is most important

Pros

Yes I have

Cons

I will do

It's completely depends on your manager

Overall I had a mixed experience. Put under the wrong team. So do not want to comment.hardest part was for me mapping under wrong team. It was kind of support function, where before this I have had worked in category.

There is a company that does a good job in the e-commerce field.

It is a very good company where it was very fun to work. Earlier there was also time and there was no problem for salary. Till today gives very good service. This company is a big company in the ecommerce sector.

It was OK

It was OK I dont think it was pleasure working there. Aimless and Non Supportive Management. You can learn to fight for the justice against management or to suffer.

Horrible company

Laid off by company with out notice , no financial structure , pay very healthy but inventive structure i can not understand, bad management , no job security

productive

Very collaborative and free hand to show case your skills and bring your ideas on the table Work culture and supporting individually high from peers

Pros

Freee lunches

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UDAAN.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UDAAN.com with