UDAAN.com

UDAAN.com Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka10 reviews

Not a good working environment

No Work-life balance. Long working hours.Management was not good. Even they want us to work on holidays. Overall company is good. It has it's own brand value but working environment is not good.

Planning

It have Good learning experience, flexible working hours, on-site remote or hybrid, Great leadership and fast paced environment. New offices are opening up and have great interiors.

Pros

Good learning, compensation, management and also lunch breakfast, Wfh, Hybrid or remote opportunities.

Cons

Not for someone who can’t handle fast paced environment or take initiative

Good

Good Work Environment and all executives are friendly and supporting person some time they arrange fun provide foods but no cab facilities Job not secure

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

Long hours, Job not secure

Excellent place

Excellent place to work with all types of competetive managers which made me try new ideas on a day to day basis for many varieties of ongoing issues on a day in and day out basis.

It's completely depends on your manager

Overall I had a mixed experience. Put under the wrong team. So do not want to comment.hardest part was for me mapping under wrong team. It was kind of support function, where before this I have had worked in category.

productive

Very collaborative and free hand to show case your skills and bring your ideas on the table Work culture and supporting individually high from peers

Pros

Freee lunches

Cons

Nil

Productive and fun work place

Udaan is a great place to work. Great work life balance and very supportive management. You are always appreciated to take new initiatives and great support as well.

A fun company to work for,

Good company to work for, concentration on growth was great. Nice Problems to solve at a daily level. However only drawback was their way of allocating compnsation, Their strategy is simple whatever you were earning plus esops.

We had fun while working

Actually we had a fun while working with Udaan.com it is start up company as well, We are struggling very much to work for this company. They have very good environment

It is a start-up company, good place to learn the new markets

top mgt does not giving the importance to ground report, without knowing the market they are (top mgt & middle mgt) fixing up the target for their executives. Lack of market Knowledge in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UDAAN.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UDAAN.com with