Udayan Care

Udayan Care Employee Reviews

Productive and satisfactory

I interned with Udayan Care for 2 months and this is by far the best working experience for me. The communication with the supervisors is so smooth that you will never get stuck in a situation, they are always there to help you throughout. Moreover, the work that they provide is excellent and one learns a lot here. Thanks to the team they gave me the chance of conducting a training session with the Shalinis which was the best experience I could have gained.

Productive work space .

The term of work was enjoyable and I did built lasting relationships. The work is driven by the passion of its people. I worked to set up its research unit and fund raise for aftercare advocacy. As a part time short term consultant i was able to complete the assignment in time as I had able team and leaders to work with.

Great Work Place

This a great palce to enhance your own work skill to learn with your senior and co-workers.Lots of Program run like IT Skill Center, SDC Center, Shalini Fellowsip Programme and other posts of programs.

Fun place to learn

The tasks given were easy.Initially I had confusions regarding the weekly logins, but the senior at work were very friendly and solved all my queries.

Pros

Good mentors, easy tasks

Cons

great place to volunteer and create a change!

udayan care provides a great platform for young students to get volunteer experience and create an impact. the staff and students here are extremely cooperative. a great experience overall!

Great fun to learn and to grow professionally

I joined Udayan Care to make some impact and do something for the NGO, I tried my best and am happy to say that I have worked there. People around here are so supportive and helpful even when you need them they are just a message away. I really loved working here and would recommend anyone to work here.

Amazing experience

I had a wonderful experience with Udayan Care. It gives me immense pride to have this channel of using my skills to the benefit of the society. Thank you!

best experience

the experience was really amazing as it helped me in thinking broadened and helped me in professional develpment, as i have closely work with two of departments

Productive and fun

My experience with Udayan care as a volunteer was satisfactory and it was really fun doing tasks for them. Since doing all the work for them was being a part of a noble cause, it gave me a positive feeling while helping them in this journey. I talked to quite a few people in this process from Udayan care and Udayan ghar and it was a challenging but a truly amazing experience.

Good Place to work and learn.

I have learnt a lot by interning with this organisation. Work environment is good, employees are supportive. working here helped me to become aware of many things.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

Mandate compulsory hours of Internship. It can be better If Mandate work is for days

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Udayan Care?

Productive and responsible workplace

Working with Udayan care as an intern was a great opportunity and a rich diverse experience for me.Udayan care is vey much determined for the welfare of the underpriviledged children.I would strongly recommend this NGO to my friend.

Pros

Flexibile working hours

Udayan shalini fellowship programme have a very knowledgeable programme and works to make dignify women

Udayan Care- I learned many more things about the account details through the financial balancing meeting, attended PAN India meetings, North zone meetings, etc. also our line manager provides different training to us. along with this, I attend all workshops of the shalinis and learn a lot. Workplace Culture - their culture is very good. I learned more with our shalinis from the workshops. I enjoyed the USF and also give my best always.

Pros

Not lunch free

Cons

Yes, some time

Collaborative Work Place to Learn

It's a nice place to work with a well-established and experienced team to learn and grow in the domain of child care, advocacy, documentation and Management.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Low salaries

Learning, Fast paced, competitive and growth opportunities

Many a times I feel lucky to find such a nice work environment where leadership is very helpful, peers are very friendly and overall work culture is very conductive. CIRCA values reflects all traits of true leadership here.Learning opportunities are immense and you get constant support from your team.

Pros

Near to my residence, no stress

Cons

no free lunch :)

All employees are supportive and organisation gives you space to learn and develop yourself. Organisation maintain good record of the documents and help every employee in any kind of difficulty

Peaceful and Fun workplace

Working at Udayan Care has been very promising. The workplace environment is very collaborative effectively across teams with differing personalities. All the inputs and ideas were recognized and appreciated. The managers constantly motivates to to showcase ones personal skills .

Learning Environment.

My overall experience in the company is productive as I learn t a lot while working. Good place to pace your communication skills and team work. Your creative skills are welcome.

Pros

Public speaking is a part of your job.

Cons

None.

Productive and Learning environment

Udayan care provides a good working environment, Gives opportunities to learn and enhance your skills. Udayan Care has a specific role division for each position. Works on Quality.

Dynamic and Holistic environment

Udayan Care is the best platform to work holistically. Seniors are cooperative and are patience in context of making things understand and keep a check on issues and challenges.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Nil

Productive and Fun workplace

It's a great place to work. Lot of opportunities are provided to an employee in order to work towards professional growth and development. Office culture gives space for personal enhancement as well!

All Good

Good environment to work, all are working as a family, So it is called as Udayan Care Family. All are very helpful and cooperative in work. Here is a great scope of learning due to well experienced and and dedicative employees are here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Udayan Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Udayan Care
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?