Udayan Care logo
Udayan Care

Udayan Care Employee Reviews

Great fun to learn and to grow professionally

I joined Udayan Care to make some impact and do something for the NGO, I tried my best and am happy to say that I have worked there. People around here are so supportive and helpful even when you need them they are just a message away. I really loved working here and would recommend anyone to work here.

Amazing experience

I had a wonderful experience with Udayan Care. It gives me immense pride to have this channel of using my skills to the benefit of the society. Thank you!

best experience

the experience was really amazing as it helped me in thinking broadened and helped me in professional develpment, as i have closely work with two of departments

Productive and fun

My experience with Udayan care as a volunteer was satisfactory and it was really fun doing tasks for them. Since doing all the work for them was being a part of a noble cause, it gave me a positive feeling while helping them in this journey. I talked to quite a few people in this process from Udayan care and Udayan ghar and it was a challenging but a truly amazing experience.

Good Place to work and learn.

I have learnt a lot by interning with this organisation. Work environment is good, employees are supportive. working here helped me to become aware of many things.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

Mandate compulsory hours of Internship. It can be better If Mandate work is for days

Productive and responsible workplace

Working with Udayan care as an intern was a great opportunity and a rich diverse experience for me.Udayan care is vey much determined for the welfare of the underpriviledged children.I would strongly recommend this NGO to my friend.

Pros

Flexibile working hours

Udayan shalini fellowship programme have a very knowledgeable programme and works to make dignify women

Udayan Care- I learned many more things about the account details through the financial balancing meeting, attended PAN India meetings, North zone meetings, etc. also our line manager provides different training to us. along with this, I attend all workshops of the shalinis and learn a lot. Workplace Culture - their culture is very good. I learned more with our shalinis from the workshops. I enjoyed the USF and also give my best always.

Pros

Not lunch free

Cons

Yes, some time

Collaborative Work Place to Learn

It's a nice place to work with a well-established and experienced team to learn and grow in the domain of child care, advocacy, documentation and Management.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Low salaries

Learning, Fast paced, competitive and growth opportunities

Many a times I feel lucky to find such a nice work environment where leadership is very helpful, peers are very friendly and overall work culture is very conductive. CIRCA values reflects all traits of true leadership here.Learning opportunities are immense and you get constant support from your team.

Pros

Near to my residence, no stress

Cons

no free lunch :)

All employees are supportive and organisation gives you space to learn and develop yourself. Organisation maintain good record of the documents and help every employee in any kind of difficulty

Peaceful and Fun workplace

Working at Udayan Care has been very promising. The workplace environment is very collaborative effectively across teams with differing personalities. All the inputs and ideas were recognized and appreciated. The managers constantly motivates to to showcase ones personal skills .

Learning Environment.

My overall experience in the company is productive as I learn t a lot while working. Good place to pace your communication skills and team work. Your creative skills are welcome.

Pros

Public speaking is a part of your job.

Cons

None.

Productive and Learning environment

Udayan care provides a good working environment, Gives opportunities to learn and enhance your skills. Udayan Care has a specific role division for each position. Works on Quality.

Dynamic and Holistic environment

Udayan Care is the best platform to work holistically. Seniors are cooperative and are patience in context of making things understand and keep a check on issues and challenges.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Nil

Productive and Fun workplace

It's a great place to work. Lot of opportunities are provided to an employee in order to work towards professional growth and development. Office culture gives space for personal enhancement as well!

All Good

Good environment to work, all are working as a family, So it is called as Udayan Care Family. All are very helpful and cooperative in work. Here is a great scope of learning due to well experienced and and dedicative employees are here.

Social workplace

If u want to do something for society then this is the right place are looking for. They followed all government rules either related to working area or related for salary.

Inspiring

I have worked with Udayan Care for about 3 months now and I believe I have been grateful to have worked with all these wonderful people. The management staff here is incredibly supportive, they helped me throughout the volunteering term.It was a great opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.

Unnecessary work

Internal politics and favouring the people they like and overburdening employees with work ignoring the health condition

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Unprofessional behaviour

Collaborative and communicative environment

It was an amazing experience working at Udayan Care. During the course of my term there, I learnt a lot through my mentors and their constant helpful and communicative nature. The various projects I was part of were varied and came with different learning experiences.

Great smoothly working NGO

I think this is one of best ngo I have ever worked they made sure facilities are give to students as well as teacher to reach required goal and organisation were very cooperative with timing in this pandemic situation
  • Udayan Care