Uflex Ltd

Uflex Ltd Employee Reviews

Cooperative peoples

Cooperative people, Work culture was good, increament was bad, If you working there focus on your KRA. Promotion only for those who close to reporting manager

Pros

Flexible Shift

Cons

Increament not so good, it like 7 %

Good

The most enjoyable part of the job, work place culture is good ,management is good, Everything of the worker is taken care of.The market value of the company is very good.Job quality is taken care of.

Worked as Junior Engineer assembly in Engineering division

Nice and cool place to work, Just follow senior person's order and your life will be enjoyable and you will feel like working in government organization

Pros

Less pressure, learning new methods, technical knowledge

Cons

Politics if you not fit in there parameters

productive and good place

good people and place to work immediate response was given for me during my tenure as I was in south and management was in north INDIA i got immediate samples ,sales kit etc good support

Pros

good response for requirement

Cons

freedom

Not preferred for professionals

If u hv some political approach or god father in the company then only your job will be safe. Management and working environment is not professional. No respect to employees evendow u hv work for the company many years. Very cheap politics done by senior lavel employees. Management is very egotistic. Always stressful environment.

Pros

Only u can mention the experience in CV as a big company.

Cons

Key positions are controlled by unprofessional peoples

Workplace culture

Very boaring because they have old technical support team , machine. Product quality is normal. no team work on working places, Future not Bright only in Noida, Utterpardesh.in other branches very good .

Behaviour issue

Worst company ever worked with don't know how to utilize your skills and education, only flatter can survive well there, Dirty politics and specially in water based adhesives section

Cons

Badenvir

Very bad

Not able to give the feedback for this company who is not taking car of their employs problems.I will not recommend any one to work here in their life. So look somewhere else.

Good Company

I am suggested to join Uflex, Salary on Time, proper HR policies, good work culture, dead lines to finish your work, give proper facilities. Indian multinational co.

Pros

Over all good company

Uflex is a largest flexible packaging industry in India. We apply smoothly all rule according BRC,ISO,HACCP,certification.

All employees extremely caring of personal hygiene. Management provide time to time different types of training they support to made good packaging materials.

Jobs at Uflex Ltd

See more jobs

Good working culture

Working as Asst.manager -packing & dispatch .Working culture is good and management is cooperative . daily challenging productivity reviewer performance highlighted.

Good to work there

Very supportive and cohesive environment. It was complete enjoyment with work and family life balance.There were no pressure and job was quite uncomfortable.

Job security and lerning

good work environment, low level of attrition at top management. People are very old in the system their upskilling and upgration is required. HR has done a tremendous job towards learning and development and engagement.

Good company

Low salary. Other benefits are very good. Good environment. No chances to grow as a employee. Good bonus. PF is ok. ESI is ok. Medical Allowance ok. Ok ok company

Good

This company good job place also nice management is not good my experience on this company good all dapen Divsan H.r dipate & Boss I don't have more about this company thanks

It has very good experience to work in Environmental field

• 01-year Experience in NEERI (National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Nagpur) Designation: Project Assistant. • Store Management and Logistic work. • Company Profile: - NEERI is Central Government Research Institute under CSIR. • Work on Environment protection.

Pros

Free Lunch, Accommodation

Cons

No, There is no long Hrs

Very seriously

I want upgrade in myself. Better than want job in metro railway. I am interested to rail way job. I am heartly working in any were Thanjing sir

Pros

Own preparation

Cons

12 hrs

Nice plase

Mere hain se company to good hai but yaha pe employees ko respect nhi di jati Our sb to good hai Product me bhi.ye plant nombre 1 hai but Bhopal is not good ...

Pros

More time good staff

Cons

hard work in the job

Knowledgeable workplace

I have done Internship in UFlex Ltd. My job responsibilities were:- • Responsible for financing of working capital analysis at UFLEX Pvt. Ltd. • Determined the safety level of cash within the organization • Determine the basic problems in cash management

fun place to work and productive too

a good environment for professionals. one of the leading brands in packaging industry. people from mechanical branch will get a good experience in less time.

trainee je

this is my one of the best way to learning more about printing press wide web high speed machine that is Mira flex which is related to wind mohoschar is good company for every thing like job related n it is giving good experience

Pros

tea

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uflex Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Uflex Ltd with