Ugam

Ugam Employee Reviews

India133 reviews

culturedatalearnsalaryprojectshiftclientteam

Wonderful learning experience with low pay scale

Login time were flexible, learning experiences were great which help me to build my profile.Easy to deal and connect with Manager and leadership. workplace culture was cool.Compensation were low compared to industry standard.

Overall good

Work life balance is good, nice work culture, employees are helpfulManagers are down to earthEventually everything is good as an employee can expect….

Ugam insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive, good environment, amazing people's

It's a good company in terms of job security. They have platform for self learning. Need to compromise regarding the nature of work. But the company working environment is friendly and supportive.

Rude and arrogant team members.

They worship their onshore clients but never back up or stand by their employees when there's an issue. Highly rude and arrogant people. They expect the employee to give extra hours and are highly demanding. but when paying salary they will stoop to the lowest level.

Pros

i dont think any pros

Cons

many

A bit stressful and relaxed

The work environment can be sometimes stressful due work load and deadlines. However, the job growth here is a bit slow. One has to work on the same shift for more than 4 months. Less flexibility in job timings.

Night shift 😶

Everything is wonderful expect the night shifts and the pays.The management is very considerate and friendly. No 'Sir/Mam' culture. The office environment is very lively and fresh. There are bunker rooms for employees in case of illness. Also there is a play zone for stress relief.

It was nice working in Ugam

I was working with full of enthusiasm in Ugam. Because the working culture is good there. Salary level was not upto the mark they may think about salary hike a little more. Overall it was good working there

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Salary

Productive & fun

Good place to learn. Limited growth. Fun place to be. Good work culture.

Pros

Pick up drop

Cons

People dynamic huge

Project Manager at Ugam

Overall good company environment. Good people and management is supportive. You get to learn things from them. Pay is fair with night shift allowance. Good work life balance.

Decent

Great stability. Decent growth opportunities. Some stagnation. Great overall but you may run the risk of stagnating here. Lot of opportunities given to those who are looking for them. Some practices/ideologies are a little rigid.

Pros

Listed above

Cons

Listed above

Work culture is good with not so good work-life balance.

The place has a nice environment with friendly colleagues and management. The work can be stressful and takes up most of the Indian public holidays. You might need to work on weekends certain time.

Flexible shift timings, no dress code, good learning environment, Seniors helps in difficult situation, fun activities arranged on Friday, Learned management skills

Pros

Flexible shift timings

Friendly environment

It was a friendly environment to work in. Everyone was helpful. The manager was understanding and had great leadership qualities. Need to work on Work-life balance thing otherwise, everything is good.

Good work culture

Its a good work place.. good people.. Good learning.. Good staff and very supportive. They have various types of work.. from home.. full time.. Cooperative people

Good company

Office friendly environment.one should be ready to work in different shifts, depending on their clients.new joinees will get hands on tool experience.

Relaxed and Monotonous work

its a typical IT Company with very relaxed and detailed oriented work life. It has a rotational shift system and laws and rules are strictly followed.

Good work place ever I have seen

Management is very caring about the employees. All Very friendly people's Lots of events for appreciating employees. Team outing We can learn lot from the senior over there.

Time being okay. It's not good to continue

How long with this company, we will loose our life that much. We have to leave from this company as soon as. North India ppl are Dominant here to use south ppl. They were not paying what we work actually.

Employee friendly company

I was associate with ugam for 10 years, Very well organized company, employee friendly culture and working flexibility. Overall good experience. Moreover they are taking care of employee queries and make them comfortable.

Productive and fun workplace

There are many advantages of working at Ugam. The main advantage for me is the team. Everyone is genuinely so supportive and wants the business to do well and succeed. When you start working for the company you very quickly feel that you are part of the team and have been there forever! The offices are well designed and really modern too.

Pros

Timely Payment of Salary, Friendly Office Culture

Cons

Location (Away from Station)

Good workplace

This is my first workplace and I find it very good to work here. If you are placed in a good team under good manager, you will enjoy working here. Flexible working hours. Night shifts are not leaving my back. Rotational does not help but make it worse, coz it keeps changing you daily routine. Overall good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ugam. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ugam with

• Ugam
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?