Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews

India205 reviews

bankfinanceorganisationbankingbranchsalarycultureloan

Employee care and work balanced

Great platform for learningWork balanced organizationEmployee careCustomer satisfaction I worked 6.5 years in ujjivan I felt secure and comfortable while doing my responsibility at Ujjivan.What I today its because of Ujjivan.

Microfinance samuh lone he

Ujjavan macro Fainenc benk he or samuh lone hote hai

Ujjivan small finance bank insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Excessive pressure job, no leaves even on Sunday and other bank holidays, staff is not cooperative HR is not picking calls of employees when they want to discuss any issue, higher authorities usually misbehave with staff

Fun work culture and balancing life.

My first job is ujjivan small finance bank. Work culture is very good and all staff are friendly beavers & good teamwork. And branch environment or job profile are very good also.

Pros

No free lunches.

Cons

General hours.

Good

Good best option in Ujjain bank hr team full support and all staff help full . And best part off job my life Ujjain i am so lucky i am part Ujjain till time

Workplace

. I learn communication skills,. Work place culture so great,. The hardest part of the job is manage the work and life balance some time so difficult to manage the both of as.. The most enjoyable part of the job is all of the employees work together help as everyone each other. If branch iod zone that is great part of the job.

Good work culture less salary

Good work culture less salaryKind of good managementWork on holidaysSupportive supervisorSalary structure must be improvedOne of the best organization in small finance bank

Good for learning

The company is good to start your career with. While experiences vary from department to department, but as a whole there is good work-life balance and great opportunity for taking initiatives and implementing new projects.

Better job

I like this job.few micro finance is as good as job in the other finance.So I work to ujjivan small finance bank and crm and acrm is good sporting in the field and banking branch.

Good

Not a friendly work atmosphere

Not a friendly work atmosphere as it's different rules for different people and getting a leave is difficult as climbing a mountain and higher authorities can do any thing without considering the needs of lower section.

Very good platform to learn and get success

I am happy because I was a part of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank it is a beautiful segment and design of work to help the people's to grow their business. It helps the program of women Empowerment

Company is good but seniors are pathetic.

Working in Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is a good experience for me. But as a employee I am very disappointed on staff management. Seniors are unprofessional and casual towards me, specialy my reporting boss and HR is not woring properlyand for their causality I had remain casual not permanent and for that I have lost my incriments and other benifits like Personal leaves( paid leaves). And above that specialy the Area Manager of my branch is fully unprofessional and a mannerless person. He used to scold every staff in a very dirty manner.But at last I want to say that...Company is good..

Cons

Not so good experience like my other companies I had worked befor.

Happy to work with Ujjivan

Super concern have a lot of things learn this first job. Most of the time support to balance the job and family. Given chance to internal promotions to their employees...

Good

Cons

Na

Over all average work

Over all average Work system is average.Nothing not not like as very good as compared to to multinational company so overall it is very average work system.

Pros

Cons

5 hours

Working place good

I feel good in working place and free mind they didn't any work pressure is good I have a good working working place in ujjivan small finance bank salary benefits and encourage gifts to target achievements

Pros

free lunch on leavewith pay

Cons

Good place to work, positive environment, employee friendly, encourage your thoughts, open for new initiatives, good learning environment, recommended

Pros

Positive environment

. Worst place to work

It's very good culture to work but worst management. Very poor in recognising the good works. It's time being ijp calling. Waste of hr team. Hr will not support to employee.

Pros

Very good MD sumith gosh

Cons

Worst management, worst hr team

Micro Banking

Here you will have Good employee benefits. But there is no work life balance. You can explore your talents and experience its a right place to explore your talent.

Pros

Better Employee benifits

Cons

No work life balance

Fun work placement

Over all good experience in my team as asset officer My team leader was very supporting regarding any of my work I am great full for her Even my team mates were good in supporting any work..

Pros

Team lunches

Poor management and toxic work culture

Poor management and toxic work culture, lot of office politics and no employee grevience mechanism long working hours if a employee wants to work proprly seniors will not allow them to work

Cons

Long working hours, Toxic culture

Good

Really Excited to work with again. HR policy is murvellous, Back end team is verry suppoetive and well experienced and they are anytime available in the workig hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank