Ujjivan small finance bank
Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Review

overall experience is good

May 3, 2021
Ujjivan is the best company in banking sector, it's alway helps to grow the career you will never feel that ujjivan is not for you.It's gives your better career.
January 28, 2020
Same role
Operation Officer (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Ujjivan is a best place to growth and you can achieve your goals with this company. When I was in ujjivan I used to work there as a operation executive but when ujjivan change as a ujjivan bank I also got the big opportunity for becoming operation officer.
August 10, 2014
Same role
Operation Officer (Current Employee) - Rajarhat, New Town
Due to server problem once upon a time (2008-11) we had to given lot of extra effort to clear the back log but never we felt work pressure as because the job environment was like a home. Since 2008 I am working here, I have learned lots of things from Ujjivan & still it is continuing. Team Management, Planning & Implementation, Handling high volume work pressure, grooming, communication& presentation skills and many more things I have learned which are uncountable The most positive & enjoyable part of the Job is rewards & recognition.
May 21, 2021
Relationship Officer (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.