Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews

Great place for work as a ACRM, supervisor support their employee i have good experience work with ujjivan small finance Bank during DOJ-19-sep-16 to 5-Jan-18

Easy productivity and supporting staffs.

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.

Its too bad

Compony hrvis too good but reporting boss say first day to false me they are say your location Yamunanagar nd ambala and working day of first all the district of city very harassing to me these time covid

overall experience is good

Ujjivan is the best company in banking sector, it's alway helps to grow the career you will never feel that ujjivan is not for you.It's gives your better career.

Good company

I was work 12year in this company, I learned lot of thinks in this company and got good culture . I was started my career as a CRO then latterly got promotion as a Cashier, CRM and PM.

Good for work

Top management is good but some local or state level manager makes it worst... specially in Bihar. State level management destroyed this organization like a Moth..

Excellent

It's been good experience working with Ujjivan small finance bank. Each employee is supportive and even they encourage us to improve in our work. They conduct test every end of month for gaining our knowledge regarding any new update retail banking and other topic also.

Good

Ujjivan small finance bank is very good and when customer comes at bank their employee understand very well. And I 'm very happy to work on that bank and I' m going to work on it again.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Nine hours

Good work place

Banking sector is very good palace, working with bank experience is so good, as a banking life we learn about financial planning and products,good work in banking

Work is very well, it is a teem work. Teem work is very important in this bank and time since is very important, and if I do work in this bank very careful

Pros

2year

Cons

10her

Good jobs for fresher...

Definitely a try job who want to delve for the new career after graduation..But if you consider perk and benefits it's quite worse and Management is little bit ok but not pleased at all..

Pros

Good for new career

good place to work

good place to work not hard computational. nice job . job culture is good.not to be hard good training center and facilities. incriment and incentives are good.

Always great place to work

Ujjivan is one of the great organization to work. I was enjoyed my work still last day, Management is so Helpful, Company is working in competitive market so little stress is there but as always it's great place to work employee friendly policy

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Na

ujjivan is a good place to start carrier

i had experience lost of things in there.......work culture was good but i found it too difficult to go to the field meetings..my colleagues and seniors was very good and they had helping natures. ...

Its a good organisation to work

As a intern i learnt about how a hr plays a major role in employees work life and they asked us to frame competency for the job roles as it can be used during recruitment of emplouees.and ujjivan bank has wide job roles

Pros

Diversed organisation

Cons

No cabins

good work place

ujjivan is a better place yo work Better environment Friendly Peace of work During JFM friendly atmosphere Supportive managers HR Supportive Good

Ujjivan culture is good

Company vision is gud and culture also but it's time to change for carrier growth. Ujjivan HR policy is very best because very careful for employee . Ujjivan traning is wonderful

Friendly envirnament

Ujjivan is a very good and very fastest growing bank it will helpful to reach all financial needs to the people and it will helpful to very good career growth.

Ujjivan the best work place

Ujjivan has bagged best workplace in Asia for multiple times and it's flexible and employee friendly work culture demonstrates that. It's very enjoyable to work at Ujjivan with perfect work life balance.

Good

Good for experienced peoples as there is good opportunity for people them. Also remuneration is also satisfactory . There will be good grouth opportunity at ujjivan

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Ignirance from higher management

Good experience in ujjivan small finance bank

Good management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job. Learn to financial management and how to solve customer complied. Overall good experience in ujjivan small finance bank

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank