Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Work-Life Balance

Excellent

It's been good experience working with Ujjivan small finance bank. Each employee is supportive and even they encourage us to improve in our work. They conduct test every end of month for gaining our knowledge regarding any new update retail banking and other topic also.

Work is very well, it is a teem work. Teem work is very important in this bank and time since is very important, and if I do work in this bank very careful

Pros

2year

Cons

10her

Its a good organisation to work

As a intern i learnt about how a hr plays a major role in employees work life and they asked us to frame competency for the job roles as it can be used during recruitment of emplouees.and ujjivan bank has wide job roles

Pros

Diversed organisation

Cons

No cabins

Friendly envirnament

Ujjivan is a very good and very fastest growing bank it will helpful to reach all financial needs to the people and it will helpful to very good career growth.

Ujjivan the best work place

Ujjivan has bagged best workplace in Asia for multiple times and it's flexible and employee friendly work culture demonstrates that. It's very enjoyable to work at Ujjivan with perfect work life balance.

Relaxed work environment

I have worked with Ujjivan for the past 1.5 years. The words like stress and work pressure is unheard of in Ujjivan Small finance Bank. Bank celebrates all its achievements in a grand way.

Productive and fun work space ,Very good work culture

Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office setup. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.

Pros

no free Lunch

Cons

Extra work

Relaxed work place

Excellent team in Ujjivan who focuses on employees and their benefits.Relaxed work nature.Very good in improvising ones skills.Necessary leaves were allowed.

Nice company, and friendly company

Good company, new things are coming up, family like environment, little more it should be advanced work wise in terms of technology in IT department. Would love to join again.

Fun, good experience, very helpful exposure of the industry

It was really a very great and memorable experience while working. It takes care of it's employees, their preferences and treat them as its own. It provides enough space to maintain a work-life balance.

Best place to work

Best place to work .very good woking environments.Good support from top management for new comers.Overall very good place to work.very good work culture

it is a good place to work

as it a client place we can learn multiple technologies .which is for understanding different domain functionalities. maintainence of databases is hard part but when we resolving issues it feels to good.

Excellent

Excellent Support from Collegeues and Supervisiors, It is like a University. You will get good exposure from all the department. Good career prospects.

Pros

Excellent Management

Cons

Fun activities is very less

Every day when visiting the Police Stations. I learnt a lot in Ujjivan i was joined as a field staff to Manager. Management is good. Workplace culture is very good. Area Business in IL loans.

New Bank for Fast track career and learning

Recently Ujjivan has received a banking licence from RBI and started banking Operation in India. Ujjivan also received a Award for Best Company to work with. Employee friendly environment. Being its a new bank lot of learning and fast track career.

Okayish place

Some good work is being accomplished. Catering to the masses for their financial needs isn't an job and Ujjivan has been doing a more than decent job. Management could give more autonomy to employees and encourage analytical and fact based decision making.

we can learn more

->i learnt how banking industry's are working and what are all the operations takes place. ->good managaement ->I dont think work culture is too good ->i dont feel any hardest part of the job what i am doing now ->No restriction to learn new things

Friendly atmosphere

* Best place to work * friendly atmosphere * Workplace culture * The most enjoyable part of the job * Benefits * Ethnicity * Best opportunities

benefits

Cons

time management

growth workplace

I joined the company and worked for 2years as a field staff and later on I got promoted to Cashier role. It was a new role and responsibility to me. And I have given my best to improve my skills and got very good experience in the management.

Pros

No free lunches any where

Cons

8.00am - 5.00pm

Good

Good company to work process oriented company good H.R benefits friendly management fast growing company achievable targets will be given

ok

The organization allows to develop independent decision making skills and leadership capabilities.The salary paid is as per the industry standard.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Job Stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

Learn about Ujjivan small finance bank in Bengaluru, Karnataka