Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi6 reviews

bankfinanceorganisationbankingbranchsalarycultureloan

Employee friendly and performance oriented organization.

Managing transformation from MFI to SFB during market crisis shows strength and vision of company .Management is young and capable to handle market challenges . Focus on capacity building and employee welfare .

Pros

celebrate work anniversaries .

Cons

need rapid growth of new business verticals

Best Place to Work For

This is definately one of the best places to work for. I started as a fresher here. I have been taught things in one of the best work culture. The company is becoming a bank and there is so many new things to learn and understand why such things are important rather than just be in one big bank and follow the rules already set after years of experience.

Ujjivan small finance bank insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

fun workpace

Ujjivan's business is primarily based on the joint liability group lending model for providing collateral free, small ticket-size loans to economically active poor women. We also offer individual loans to Micro & Small Enterprises ("MSEs"). Ujjivan has adopted an integrated approach to lending, which combines a high customer touch-point typical of microfinance, with the technology infrastructure and related back-end support functions similar to that of a retail bank. This integrated approach has enabled it to manage increasing business volumes and optimize overall efficiencies.

it felt proud to work with ujjivan,

there was a good envoirment in the company & we felt proud when we help the poor people to get free from poverty . I learnt many things in working in ujjivan. how to deal with people according to situation

Pros

some time when there was meeting or traning

Cons

during the collection time

Work palce is nice, enjoy at work place

All person are co-oprative and work plce is great , and the flow of burden is also not more

Pros

great place to work, prove free snks

Cons

long hours working, in every month saturday & sunday working

Learning at Ujjivan

Ujjivan- Build a better lifer. As the punch line describes about the Ujjivan, I had joined Ujjivan in Sep,2010 as Audit Executive and contributed my time and efforts with honesty. Recognizing my efforts, Ujjivan has offered three promotions to me. Apart from same there is also offering the training program. The most tough as well enjoying part of Job is interaction with customer where customer teaches us a lot. Co-workers are friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

Learn about Ujjivan small finance bank in Delhi, Delhi