Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Managing transformation from MFI to SFB during market crisis shows strength and vision of company .Management is young and capable to handle market challenges . Focus on capacity building and employee welfare .
Pros
celebrate work anniversaries .
Cons
need rapid growth of new business verticals
This is definately one of the best places to work for. I started as a fresher here. I have been taught things in one of the best work culture. The company is becoming a bank and there is so many new things to learn and understand why such things are important rather than just be in one big bank and follow the rules already set after years of experience.
Ujjivan's business is primarily based on the joint liability group lending model for providing collateral free, small ticket-size loans to economically active poor women. We also offer individual loans to Micro & Small Enterprises ("MSEs"). Ujjivan has adopted an integrated approach to lending, which combines a high customer touch-point typical of microfinance, with the technology infrastructure and related back-end support functions similar to that of a retail bank. This integrated approach has enabled it to manage increasing business volumes and optimize overall efficiencies.
there was a good envoirment in the company & we felt proud when we help the poor people to get free from poverty . I learnt many things in working in ujjivan. how to deal with people according to situation
Pros
some time when there was meeting or traning
Cons
during the collection time
All person are co-oprative and work plce is great , and the flow of burden is also not more
Pros
great place to work, prove free snks
Cons
long hours working, in every month saturday & sunday working
Ujjivan- Build a better lifer. As the punch line describes about the Ujjivan, I had joined Ujjivan in Sep,2010 as Audit Executive and contributed my time and efforts with honesty. Recognizing my efforts, Ujjivan has offered three promotions to me. Apart from same there is also offering the training program. The most tough as well enjoying part of Job is interaction with customer where customer teaches us a lot. Co-workers are friendly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?