Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.
Work culture very good.. Have balanced work life.. Management is very much active and give respect to all. Have employee engagement in all over maintaining.
The organisation gives one the ownership of work and lets one explore one’s true potential in every sense. A great place to learn things in an entirely new perspective.
Good organisation to grow, but you have to give importance to some people and listen to them. It is a cocoon to grow within. Salary is good and also the vaules.
It is a good and growing company . Atmosphere is also good . But many more designation are not here like TL . Over all its a good and growing company .May be it will be universal bank soon.
Work place was great , management is good,, every one can maintain balance with family, Employee friendly organization , refreshments are there , every one enjoy their work place
Cons
Learned to work along with a bigger responsibility with a bigger team in a diversified areas. Great journey with guidance, support, advice and help of seniors and management. Never feel tired. And happy to work with learning, achieving and travelling. Hardest part of the job was to get acceptance and support from team members whose vintage is more than myself in the organisation.But happy to succeed on the same.
Rate this company Overall rating: Very Good Job Work/Life Balance: Very Good Salary/Benefits: Avg Job Security/Advancement: Good Management: Very Good Job Culture: Good
As one of the Regional(East) leadership team- got a chance to participate in core decision making of business strategies. Got a chance to present in from the the top management of the organization. Could place my recommendations in front of top management. Got a chance to prepare 5 years business plan for the company. Learning the process of conversion into a bank.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
less salary
this is my first job experience, it was a very good journey with lot of learning & lessons for my future growth,good healthy atmosphere & also good place to work for...............
I have learned lots of technique about how to grow from beginning because I have joined there earlier...& also learned how the branch operations started....
Need to work on the management skill of specific regions.have to be more focused on work and have to hire more qualified and experienced people for middle and higher management.
Pros
can implement many good things
Cons
long working hours
Branch Manager, Credit Executive, Audit Manager.Total Exp-6.8 years Handling 3 State West Bengal, Assam,Maghalaya . Handling 62 Branch.13 Audit Office , 3 Auditor. Audit planning and allocation,Risk Analysis, Compliance handing and submit ATR Area survey cross check for new branch opening, Give basic level Training for new staffs Evaluate the staffs quarter basis.
Pros
Good Communication skill.Good Tranner, Goog experioance
Investigation ,I get good position in the company .I learned lot of thinks in the company
it is a good company. Company policies is good and it was awarded to best place to work in 2010.