Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal16 reviews

bankfinanceorganisationbankingbranchsalarycultureloan

Good work culture less salary

Good work culture less salaryKind of good managementWork on holidaysSupportive supervisorSalary structure must be improvedOne of the best organization in small finance bank

Easy productivity and supporting staffs.

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.

Ujjivan small finance bank insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Very nice company

Work culture very good.. Have balanced work life.. Management is very much active and give respect to all. Have employee engagement in all over maintaining.

Great place to work for

The organisation gives one the ownership of work and lets one explore one’s true potential in every sense. A great place to learn things in an entirely new perspective.

An organisation with Values and politics

Good organisation to grow, but you have to give importance to some people and listen to them. It is a cocoon to grow within. Salary is good and also the vaules.

It is a good and growing company . Atmosphere is also good . But many more designation are not here like TL . Over all its a good and growing company .May be it will be universal bank soon.

Work place was great , management is good,, every one can maintain balance with family, Employee friendly organization , refreshments are there , every one enjoy their work place

Cons

working by learning, best place to work for

Learned to work along with a bigger responsibility with a bigger team in a diversified areas. Great journey with guidance, support, advice and help of seniors and management. Never feel tired. And happy to work with learning, achieving and travelling. Hardest part of the job was to get acceptance and support from team members whose vintage is more than myself in the organisation.But happy to succeed on the same.

Good

Rate this company Overall rating: Very Good Job Work/Life Balance: Very Good Salary/Benefits: Avg Job Security/Advancement: Good Management: Very Good Job Culture: Good

Learning, productive and also fun- great experience overall

As one of the Regional(East) leadership team- got a chance to participate in core decision making of business strategies. Got a chance to present in from the the top management of the organization. Could place my recommendations in front of top management. Got a chance to prepare 5 years business plan for the company. Learning the process of conversion into a bank.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

less salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?

good work culture

this is my first job experience, it was a very good journey with lot of learning & lessons for my future growth,good healthy atmosphere & also good place to work for...............

Good company with advanced technology

I have learned lots of technique about how to grow from beginning because I have joined there earlier...& also learned how the branch operations started....

need to improve process flow

Need to work on the management skill of specific regions.have to be more focused on work and have to hire more qualified and experienced people for middle and higher management.

Pros

can implement many good things

Cons

long working hours

6.8 years Experiance as Audit Manager,Branch Manager,Credit Executive with MSW, B.COM,MBA persuing

Branch Manager, Credit Executive, Audit Manager.Total Exp-6.8 years Handling 3 State West Bengal, Assam,Maghalaya . Handling 62 Branch.13 Audit Office , 3 Auditor. Audit planning and allocation,Risk Analysis, Compliance handing and submit ATR Area survey cross check for new branch opening, Give basic level Training for new staffs Evaluate the staffs quarter basis.

Pros

Good Communication skill.Good Tranner, Goog experioance

This is good for job

Investigation ,I get good position in the company .I learned lot of thinks in the company

Good

it is a good company. Company policies is good and it was awarded to best place to work in 2010.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

Learn about Ujjivan small finance bank in Kolkata, West Bengal