Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Work-Life Balance

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace.Helpful team manager. Noo erp tool btw good supportive tools. Flexible timings Nice place to start off with good learning curve

the workplace culture is good with balanced worklife working hours.Every 3rd Friday of the month is celebrated as Friday Funday to relieve stress for staff.

Poor managemnt , specially HR department

management is extremely partial, HR department is very bad, they don't care about the employees, do not answer/ respond the quarries, pone calls, HR managers are busy with cake cuttings, and celebrations, and parties with young girls.

Pros

Company with Systems and structures

Cons

Poor management

Good working cukture

Good enviroment for freahers but less salary Provides rewards and recongnition and provides all emplyee benifitsike maternity paternity venifita Ahajja

I am enjoyed work and good experience .good company for employee growth.

I am enjoyed work and good experience .good company for employee growth. secured for fimale candidate . and this company doing good social work .overall good .

Pros

Na

Productive and Fun Workplace

Ujjivan is the best financial company I ever seen. There is some of awesome nature of the calligues worked here. But there is some kind of a issues is here then I'm resigned.

Pros

Funny Environment

Cons

Long Hours

Ujjivan is very great place work, freedom is always there all senior is very supportive

ujjivan job culture is like a family, team is supportive, senior is very supportive, work freedom, ujjivan is no 1 micro finance and its get bank license and started banking services and provides very good service to customer

Pros

free

productive

I learned the team work.team management,to face the challenges towards target.About my co-workers they are very co operative with me.my most enjoyable part of the job is annual function.

Cons

The highlight of my stay at Ujjivan was the amount of self improvement and personal growth I was able to achieve through my continued association with the top leadership of the company. Working so closely with the COO and CFO on directing the business growth of an organisation with a national presence helped me immensely in broadening my knowledge base and enriching my work experience.

It was my 1st job so i got immense learning opportunity and good support from my seniors. My supervisor was very supportive and disciplined man.got good guidance under his supervision.

Pros

fixed working hour

Cons

lot of travelling

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

Learn about Ujjivan small finance bank in Pune, Maharashtra