Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Branch Manager12 reviews
India12 reviews

bankfinanceorganisationbankingbranchsalarycultureloan

Employee care and work balanced

Great platform for learningWork balanced organizationEmployee careCustomer satisfaction I worked 6.5 years in ujjivan I felt secure and comfortable while doing my responsibility at Ujjivan.What I today its because of Ujjivan.

Happy to work with Ujjivan

Super concern have a lot of things learn this first job. Most of the time support to balance the job and family. Given chance to internal promotions to their employees...

Good

Cons

Na

Ujjivan small finance bank insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Only good from outside

Lots of internal politics in the bank and clashes between the microfinance and bank sections are routine. Main recruitment done from other pvt banks, bringing in unprofessional regional managers, HR interfear in everything expect employees welfare.

Good culture

Good to work, culture , nice place to work , Employee friendly organisation, Can balance work and family life as well. The employer taker care of their employee well

Accurate corporate culture

It's a very good company to work with. I really appreciate it's culture. Because of some family issues I need to live with parents for few days on medical problems. I would love to join this company again.

Nice

You are specifically looking forward to work with your organization on this project as a natural sales experience will be a honor to you as a natural sales person I have

Pros

Free

Cons

Tyres

Time To Time Trained To The Employees By Good Trainer.

Ujjivan Means Family Who Works Together To Build A Better Life For Each & Everyone. It's Work On SHG Module. And It Comes Under Banking & Financial Services. Ujjivan Is One Of The Best Microfinance Institution.

productive

I learned the team work.team management,to face the challenges towards target.About my co-workers they are very co operative with me.my most enjoyable part of the job is annual function.

Cons

Good atmoshphere to work there

We have to manage the things of the branch. As the day started to take the plan for the day & the overall sales & operations management.

Pros

Avalability at home place

Cons

Low salary

good Place to work

It is a very good company to work, i learned so many new thing from this company. overall Good company there is partiality at work . there is a monopoly of few person etc

Pros

salry at right time

Cons

management. parciality

Exp. in Micro Finance,FMCG and Consumer Durables.

Micro Finance Industries Ujjivan stand No.1 Good For Learning and Proving

Pros

Good Team Building Environment

Cons

Hectic work shedule

Great place for work

I work as a branch manager in this co, and responsible for bus.devlop., team management, strat. Plng., sales by chanal syst., revenue genration at br. lvl.There a needful and suitable atmospher for employee and there careere groth. I work 3.2 yr. in this co. but due to some my family reason, I leave the job.I learn very useful and enjoy during my job .Thanks to UJJIVAN.

Pros

na

Cons

long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank