Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews for Cashier

Ujjivan is a very good and very fastest growing bank it will helpful to reach all financial needs to the people and it will helpful to very good career growth.
The work culture of ujjivan was good and supervisor are cooparative and on job traning provided by ujjivan is good. Time management of the company was also good.
This bank work place is very nice and more chance for growth. Ujjivan bank continue growing in all our India. Till next financial year this bank plan for new bank branches oper in India at list 500+.
Pros
10 continue days Holiday plan compulsory in one calendar year
Cons
Official hours work like banks
I am very happy to work in Ujjivan organisation.its like aujjivan family.... I have learned much more professional skills.. I learned cash management, back office works ..
Ujjivan is a very good place for work. All branch team supported and helpful to each other. Salary & insensitive are also very good. But my bad luck i laps our job due to family problem.
Everyday i learnt lot. Management Good Co - worker :Good Birthday's Celebration l love my job but letting go
Pros
Free launchs
Cons
9.00 AM to 6 PM
this is best mfi company in india. this copany help the poor women for chang there life style and business.
Pros
freindly company
Cons
cash