Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews for Chief Operating Officer

Work-Life Balance

overall experience is good

Ujjivan is the best company in banking sector, it's alway helps to grow the career you will never feel that ujjivan is not for you.It's gives your better career.

It a good company for fresher

Ujjivan is a best place to growth and you can achieve your goals with this company. When I was in ujjivan I used to work there as a operation executive but when ujjivan change as a ujjivan bank I also got the big opportunity for becoming operation officer.

Friendly Atmospehere & flexibility in job role

Due to server problem once upon a time (2008-11) we had to given lot of extra effort to clear the back log but never we felt work pressure as because the job environment was like a home. Since 2008 I am working here, I have learned lots of things from Ujjivan & still it is continuing. Team Management, Planning & Implementation, Handling high volume work pressure, grooming, communication& presentation skills and many more things I have learned which are uncountable The most positive & enjoyable part of the Job is rewards & recognition.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

Ujjivan small finance bank Reviews by Location