Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Work-Life Balance

Easy productivity and supporting staffs.

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.

Good work place

Banking sector is very good palace, working with bank experience is so good, as a banking life we learn about financial planning and products,good work in banking

Work is very well, it is a teem work. Teem work is very important in this bank and time since is very important, and if I do work in this bank very careful

Pros

2year

Cons

10her

Good jobs for fresher...

Definitely a try job who want to delve for the new career after graduation..But if you consider perk and benefits it's quite worse and Management is little bit ok but not pleased at all..

Pros

Good for new career

Cons

ujjivan is a good place to start carrier

i had experience lost of things in there.......work culture was good but i found it too difficult to go to the field meetings..my colleagues and seniors was very good and they had helping natures. ...

Good experience in ujjivan small finance bank

Good management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job. Learn to financial management and how to solve customer complied. Overall good experience in ujjivan small finance bank

V v bad job sector

Management group is so bad. Payment or salary is not to be good for everyone. Too much pressure. Job culture is not suitable for every employees. Working time is not fixable.

This company is a good company

This is a good company and there employees are too good and aggressive and there's employees are very cooperative. Or there culture are very good. Salary is good not bad.

ujjivan is one the best place to work according to my eceperiance and ita give u job security and lots of benegit like , i.,e like mediclaim , etc

ujjivan is one the best place to work according to mh experiance . really good staff and support from manager . If in future i get chance to work with such comapany i m happy to work here.

good place to work for and multiple new initiatives to learn and grow

good place to work for and multiple new initiatives to learn and grow. i was placed at this company when it was a micro fiance institution and now it became a bank. i have worked in this transition phase and fulfill all new challenge that came my way. in this organisation we work to make a revolution in banking history by providing complete solution of banking products to unserved and underserved.

Always pressurise the ground level staff only

No work life balance at all. No promotion chances. Very much partiality is done here. An employee has to work from 8 am to 8 pm at field and branch after going home also one must work . So its not a good work culture at ujjivan .

Best experience to work there. I got all support from my seniors. My got many chances to learn new things, new experience. Moreover, I will glad if I get chance once again to work there

It is a good place to work for.

The best company for a beginner to start banking career.Here HR policy is good and also supervisors are so friendly and professional.And the main point is home location is given priority.The concept employee first is the Moto of Ujjivan .

I think any one can join ujjivan but different supervisor

Don't want to say anything about it.it is good place to work but no very good.supervisor not active and not think about the employee.the always think about there target.

Productive & workplace

Ujjivan is the best for growth & workplace HAVING A GREAT TEAM MAKES GREAT THINGS HAPPEN That’s when we’re most happy - when we’re making things happen for our clients UJJIVAN CULTURE IS LIKE A BEST FAMILY

Good Working Culture

Myself Premdass working as a Customer Relationship Manager in Ujjivan SFB workplace culture is good. I handle MFI product have good portfolio nil par

It is a good and growing company . Atmosphere is also good . But many more designation are not here like TL . Over all its a good and growing company .May be it will be universal bank soon.

nagercoil

Ujjivan is one of the best corporate company in India.. ..I have full effective for this job... Better salary, allowance and year end bonus.. Staff loan etc...

Pros

travel allowance

Cons

Provides small finance to economic poor people..

The better financial company to work free minded and a better future carrier... All the staffs very friendly and helpful.. Now it turns into a small finance bank for its better performance and business turn over...

nice

Ujjivan small finance bank is good brand its give good facilities for employees.Ujjivan's hardwork to convert its bank. its give time to time salary. I am very Happy from this

Nice workplace and working time are very good, organizational management are good and helpful for jobs related query and information. Team management are also very good

Pros

Working Time

Cons

Some Customer Related Policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank