Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Customer Relations Representative39 reviews
India39 reviews

bankfinanceorganisationbankingbranchsalarycultureloan

As a previous employee ujjivan has best company to serve work here. But salary structure and increament very worst so i quit my job and no progress there to promote.

Excessive pressure job, no leaves even on Sunday and other bank holidays, staff is not cooperative HR is not picking calls of employees when they want to discuss any issue, higher authorities usually misbehave with staff

Ujjivan small finance bank insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Workplace

. I learn communication skills,. Work place culture so great,. The hardest part of the job is manage the work and life balance some time so difficult to manage the both of as.. The most enjoyable part of the job is all of the employees work together help as everyone each other. If branch iod zone that is great part of the job.

Good work culture less salary

Good work culture less salaryKind of good managementWork on holidaysSupportive supervisorSalary structure must be improvedOne of the best organization in small finance bank

Better job

I like this job.few micro finance is as good as job in the other finance.So I work to ujjivan small finance bank and crm and acrm is good sporting in the field and banking branch.

Good

Good

Really Excited to work with again. HR policy is murvellous, Back end team is verry suppoetive and well experienced and they are anytime available in the workig hours.

Ujjivan is a osam organisation

If I get a chance to work in it again, I will definitely do it. The atmosphere here is everything is good. It feels good to work here and salary is also paid on time.

Easy productivity and supporting staffs.

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.

Good work place

Banking sector is very good palace, working with bank experience is so good, as a banking life we learn about financial planning and products,good work in banking

Work is very well, it is a teem work. Teem work is very important in this bank and time since is very important, and if I do work in this bank very careful

Pros

2year

Cons

10her

Good jobs for fresher...

Definitely a try job who want to delve for the new career after graduation..But if you consider perk and benefits it's quite worse and Management is little bit ok but not pleased at all..

Pros

Good for new career

Cons

ujjivan is a good place to start carrier

i had experience lost of things in there.......work culture was good but i found it too difficult to go to the field meetings..my colleagues and seniors was very good and they had helping natures. ...

Good experience in ujjivan small finance bank

Good management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job. Learn to financial management and how to solve customer complied. Overall good experience in ujjivan small finance bank

V v bad job sector

Management group is so bad. Payment or salary is not to be good for everyone. Too much pressure. Job culture is not suitable for every employees. Working time is not fixable.

This company is a good company

This is a good company and there employees are too good and aggressive and there's employees are very cooperative. Or there culture are very good. Salary is good not bad.

ujjivan is one the best place to work according to my eceperiance and ita give u job security and lots of benegit like , i.,e like mediclaim , etc

ujjivan is one the best place to work according to mh experiance . really good staff and support from manager . If in future i get chance to work with such comapany i m happy to work here.

Acrm

I bad work place. I can't prefer any one to join in ujjivan. Because in ujjivan HR role and involvement is nothing. All and owner is business manager.

good place to work for and multiple new initiatives to learn and grow

good place to work for and multiple new initiatives to learn and grow. i was placed at this company when it was a micro fiance institution and now it became a bank. i have worked in this transition phase and fulfill all new challenge that came my way. in this organisation we work to make a revolution in banking history by providing complete solution of banking products to unserved and underserved.

Always pressurise the ground level staff only

No work life balance at all. No promotion chances. Very much partiality is done here. An employee has to work from 8 am to 8 pm at field and branch after going home also one must work . So its not a good work culture at ujjivan .

Best experience to work there. I got all support from my seniors. My got many chances to learn new things, new experience. Moreover, I will glad if I get chance once again to work there

It is a good place to work for.

The best company for a beginner to start banking career.Here HR policy is good and also supervisors are so friendly and professional.And the main point is home location is given priority.The concept employee first is the Moto of Ujjivan .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank