Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews for Loan Officer

good place to work not hard computational. nice job . job culture is good.not to be hard good training center and facilities. incriment and incentives are good.
Top management is good but some local or state level manager makes it worst... specially in Bihar. State level management destroyed this organization like a Moth..
Ujjivan is one of the great organization to work. I was enjoyed my work still last day, Management is so Helpful, Company is working in competitive market so little stress is there but as always it's great place to work employee friendly policy
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Na
Company vision is gud and culture also but it's time to change for carrier growth. Ujjivan HR policy is very best because very careful for employee . Ujjivan traning is wonderful
Heavy torture to sales department and salary not satisfaction and various products handle cro and lo it's very deficult job insentive structure is very low and this is organisation depended on micro finance
I love to work ujjivan small finance bank job satisfaction will be there job is secure and hr and management is very good they have close to all employees
Good Experience and Good work culture, Environment. Easy approach to management and fast solutions if any problems or issues, after Settlement also.
I was work with ujjivan 4 year . Ujjivan invirment is so familiar and salary and other banifit is good in ujjivan. And job security .so if anyone want to join ujjivan join it feel free.
Very nice company, team surrounding was excelent. Staff are very supportive. Great pacw to work in ujjivan. Very good exprience with this comapny. Nic
Very good experience with this company. If work hard then anyone can get easily promotions. Upper managments are very dedicated to company to reach the level thats why sometimes they forgot about employees needs
Pros
Every month party
Cons
Long and nonachivable targets.
It was fun to work at ujjivan. Working culture was great. I have learned about financial problems and loops of the current society. Management of the ujjivan was very good. The hardest part was collection of payment but it was done ultimately before closing as usual.The most enjoyable part was colleagues are very supportive friendly and annual function was the most enjoyable.
Management has failed to retain its qualified employees and just neglect the employees and their requirements. Salaries were very less compared to any other organisations.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Favouritism
1. I learned of loan officer work field knowledge customer handling team handling team work. 2. Good culture I love this 3. Nothing hardest part of the job. 4. Saturdays holiday 5 days working its best for me and my family.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
Long time working
Satisfactory sallary, less management cordinetion, No business call, Area limitations, No customer friendly policy , overall satisfactory place to work.
My first job in Ujjivan ,really a great place to work .All my seniors are really talented or helping people .Good environment for work really a good or new experience for me as a fresher when I join it .
Pros
All expense made during off hours paid by company .
Cons
8-5 my working hours some time it's increase too due to workload
It is a good place to work . i was worked as loan officer in dharwad branch . they provide good training facility . and also they provided all kind of benifits which is required for our job role
Cons
Ujjivan Financial services ltd is best MFI in our country but Supervisor behaviour is very pathetic. I am working in kharagpur branch as loan officer last year's , I am unable to give 100 % from my side because my supervisor supervision.