Ujjivan small finance bank

Program Manager7 reviews
India7 reviews

bankfinanceorganisationbankingbranchsalarycultureloan

Good company

I was work 12year in this company, I learned lot of thinks in this company and got good culture . I was started my career as a CRO then latterly got promotion as a Cashier, CRM and PM.

microfiance

Maintaining Branch Business Team Handling New Business Plans. Maintaining quality product portfolio. Developing business and sales opportunity in new area. Maintaining high service quality.

Ujjivan small finance bank insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Work place was great , management is good,, every one can maintain balance with family, Employee friendly organization , refreshments are there , every one enjoy their work place

Very productive

Day plan towards target achieving How maintain work balance and handling various team member Very good management Time management Customers smile

Best place to work

If possible i joined this company if company give me Opportunity. This company is one of the best company in india .all staff is very good and hardworking .

Pros

Friendly vihavour in all staff

Cons

Best place to work

not good

The management who are handling the east are not efficient towards their job and very insecure what they exactly do is putting unnecessary pressure on lower level and no one is hay there its fact and i am stating it.

Pros

Ujjivan and Mr.Ghosh have a specific goal and perfect action plan which is very interesting

Cons

But I am certain it will not be working for long they way east is working

Program Manageer MBA

Handling three branches and 45 Staff . Achieve monthly Target and handling 45 Staff activity and Branch Activity.Overall Responsiblity of Branches all activity done in Branches.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank
  • Program Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?