Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews for Program Manager

I was work 12year in this company, I learned lot of thinks in this company and got good culture . I was started my career as a CRO then latterly got promotion as a Cashier, CRM and PM.
Maintaining Branch Business Team Handling New Business Plans. Maintaining quality product portfolio. Developing business and sales opportunity in new area. Maintaining high service quality.
Work place was great , management is good,, every one can maintain balance with family, Employee friendly organization , refreshments are there , every one enjoy their work place
Cons
Day plan towards target achieving How maintain work balance and handling various team member Very good management Time management Customers smile
If possible i joined this company if company give me Opportunity. This company is one of the best company in india .all staff is very good and hardworking .
Pros
Friendly vihavour in all staff
Cons
Best place to work
The management who are handling the east are not efficient towards their job and very insecure what they exactly do is putting unnecessary pressure on lower level and no one is hay there its fact and i am stating it.
Pros
Ujjivan and Mr.Ghosh have a specific goal and perfect action plan which is very interesting
Cons
But I am certain it will not be working for long they way east is working
Handling three branches and 45 Staff . Achieve monthly Target and handling 45 Staff activity and Branch Activity.Overall Responsiblity of Branches all activity done in Branches.