Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews

Ujjivan is the best company in banking sector, it's alway helps to grow the career you will never feel that ujjivan is not for you.It's gives your better career.
I was work 12year in this company, I learned lot of thinks in this company and got good culture . I was started my career as a CRO then latterly got promotion as a Cashier, CRM and PM.
Top management is good but some local or state level manager makes it worst... specially in Bihar. State level management destroyed this organization like a Moth..
It's been good experience working with Ujjivan small finance bank. Each employee is supportive and even they encourage us to improve in our work. They conduct test every end of month for gaining our knowledge regarding any new update retail banking and other topic also.
Ujjivan small finance bank is very good and when customer comes at bank their employee understand very well. And I 'm very happy to work on that bank and I' m going to work on it again.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Nine hours
Banking sector is very good palace, working with bank experience is so good, as a banking life we learn about financial planning and products,good work in banking
Work is very well, it is a teem work. Teem work is very important in this bank and time since is very important, and if I do work in this bank very careful
Pros
2year
Cons
10her
Definitely a try job who want to delve for the new career after graduation..But if you consider perk and benefits it's quite worse and Management is little bit ok but not pleased at all..
Pros
Good for new career
Cons
good place to work not hard computational. nice job . job culture is good.not to be hard good training center and facilities. incriment and incentives are good.
Ujjivan is one of the great organization to work. I was enjoyed my work still last day, Management is so Helpful, Company is working in competitive market so little stress is there but as always it's great place to work employee friendly policy
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Na
i had experience lost of things in there.......work culture was good but i found it too difficult to go to the field meetings..my colleagues and seniors was very good and they had helping natures. ...
As a intern i learnt about how a hr plays a major role in employees work life and they asked us to frame competency for the job roles as it can be used during recruitment of emplouees.and ujjivan bank has wide job roles
Pros
Diversed organisation
Cons
No cabins
ujjivan is a better place yo work Better environment Friendly Peace of work During JFM friendly atmosphere Supportive managers HR Supportive Good
Company vision is gud and culture also but it's time to change for carrier growth. Ujjivan HR policy is very best because very careful for employee . Ujjivan traning is wonderful
Ujjivan is a very good and very fastest growing bank it will helpful to reach all financial needs to the people and it will helpful to very good career growth.
Ujjivan has bagged best workplace in Asia for multiple times and it's flexible and employee friendly work culture demonstrates that. It's very enjoyable to work at Ujjivan with perfect work life balance.
Good for experienced peoples as there is good opportunity for people them. Also remuneration is also satisfactory . There will be good grouth opportunity at ujjivan
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Ignirance from higher management
Good management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job. Learn to financial management and how to solve customer complied. Overall good experience in ujjivan small finance bank
Ujjivan is very culture and fun workplace..Top Asia company ranking in 6th position to working place in culture.always support to employes and euqually judge to all employes. Ujjivan celebrates all festival in india and huamn resources to give mail to all senior head and bank lebel to celebrates this festival together in this branch today..
Management group is so bad. Payment or salary is not to be good for everyone. Too much pressure. Job culture is not suitable for every employees. Working time is not fixable.
I have worked with Ujjivan for the past 1.5 years. The words like stress and work pressure is unheard of in Ujjivan Small finance Bank. Bank celebrates all its achievements in a grand way.