Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Culture reviews

I was work 12year in this company, I learned lot of thinks in this company and got good culture . I was started my career as a CRO then latterly got promotion as a Cashier, CRM and PM.
good place to work not hard computational. nice job . job culture is good.not to be hard good training center and facilities. incriment and incentives are good.
Ujjivan is one of the great organization to work. I was enjoyed my work still last day, Management is so Helpful, Company is working in competitive market so little stress is there but as always it's great place to work employee friendly policy
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Na
i had experience lost of things in there.......work culture was good but i found it too difficult to go to the field meetings..my colleagues and seniors was very good and they had helping natures. ...
Company vision is gud and culture also but it's time to change for carrier growth. Ujjivan HR policy is very best because very careful for employee . Ujjivan traning is wonderful
Ujjivan has bagged best workplace in Asia for multiple times and it's flexible and employee friendly work culture demonstrates that. It's very enjoyable to work at Ujjivan with perfect work life balance.
Good management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job. Learn to financial management and how to solve customer complied. Overall good experience in ujjivan small finance bank
Ujjivan is very culture and fun workplace..Top Asia company ranking in 6th position to working place in culture.always support to employes and euqually judge to all employes. Ujjivan celebrates all festival in india and huamn resources to give mail to all senior head and bank lebel to celebrates this festival together in this branch today..
Management group is so bad. Payment or salary is not to be good for everyone. Too much pressure. Job culture is not suitable for every employees. Working time is not fixable.
Lots of internal politics in the bank and clashes between the microfinance and bank sections are routine. Main recruitment done from other pvt banks, bringing in unprofessional regional managers, HR interfear in everything expect employees welfare.
The working culture was good but salaries were very low as per qualification and experience.i personally faced the location problem though i enjoyed working with organisation but due to some management decision they didnt give me hometown so i left the job.I learned alot during the job because on daily basis i got chance to meet ample type of people.I came to my i can handly 50 to 80 people everyday.
Good to work, culture , nice place to work , Employee friendly organisation, Can balance work and family life as well. The employer taker care of their employee well
Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office setup. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.
Pros
no free Lunch
Cons
Extra work
The work culture of ujjivan was good and supervisor are cooparative and on job traning provided by ujjivan is good. Time management of the company was also good.
Ujjivan is a best place to growth and you can achieve your goals with this company. When I was in ujjivan I used to work there as a operation executive but when ujjivan change as a ujjivan bank I also got the big opportunity for becoming operation officer.
This is a good company and there employees are too good and aggressive and there's employees are very cooperative. Or there culture are very good. Salary is good not bad.
It's a very good company to work with. I really appreciate it's culture. Because of some family issues I need to live with parents for few days on medical problems. I would love to join this company again.
the workplace culture is good with balanced worklife working hours.Every 3rd Friday of the month is celebrated as Friday Funday to relieve stress for staff.
Good Experience and Good work culture, Environment. Easy approach to management and fast solutions if any problems or issues, after Settlement also.
Nice to work there and more competitive And very good coordinate with team More supportive Great learning Only working hours are bad 9 hours work per day and also month extend only thing extending on 4th Saturday no proper week offs.
Its problematic area I got but me and manager and staff support I clear all default I learned in ujjivan smart working techniques. In ujjivan management is very good on time every facility Working culture nice Note ban time situation Get together and vocation trip