Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Job Security & Advancement reviews

Ujjivan is the best company in banking sector, it's alway helps to grow the career you will never feel that ujjivan is not for you.It's gives your better career.
I was work 12year in this company, I learned lot of thinks in this company and got good culture . I was started my career as a CRO then latterly got promotion as a Cashier, CRM and PM.
It's been good experience working with Ujjivan small finance bank. Each employee is supportive and even they encourage us to improve in our work. They conduct test every end of month for gaining our knowledge regarding any new update retail banking and other topic also.
Banking sector is very good palace, working with bank experience is so good, as a banking life we learn about financial planning and products,good work in banking
Definitely a try job who want to delve for the new career after graduation..But if you consider perk and benefits it's quite worse and Management is little bit ok but not pleased at all..
Pros
Good for new career
Cons
Ujjivan is one of the great organization to work. I was enjoyed my work still last day, Management is so Helpful, Company is working in competitive market so little stress is there but as always it's great place to work employee friendly policy
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Na
As a intern i learnt about how a hr plays a major role in employees work life and they asked us to frame competency for the job roles as it can be used during recruitment of emplouees.and ujjivan bank has wide job roles
Pros
Diversed organisation
Cons
No cabins
Company vision is gud and culture also but it's time to change for carrier growth. Ujjivan HR policy is very best because very careful for employee . Ujjivan traning is wonderful
Ujjivan is a very good and very fastest growing bank it will helpful to reach all financial needs to the people and it will helpful to very good career growth.
Ujjivan has bagged best workplace in Asia for multiple times and it's flexible and employee friendly work culture demonstrates that. It's very enjoyable to work at Ujjivan with perfect work life balance.
Good for experienced peoples as there is good opportunity for people them. Also remuneration is also satisfactory . There will be good grouth opportunity at ujjivan
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Ignirance from higher management
Good management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job. Learn to financial management and how to solve customer complied. Overall good experience in ujjivan small finance bank
In review seen about productivity and branch handling skill and efficiency. I working from more than 6 years in this organisation. Good organisation for career building and financial improvement also.
Good to work, culture , nice place to work , Employee friendly organisation, Can balance work and family life as well. The employer taker care of their employee well
Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office setup. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.
Pros
no free Lunch
Cons
Extra work
The work culture of ujjivan was good and supervisor are cooparative and on job traning provided by ujjivan is good. Time management of the company was also good.
Excellent team in Ujjivan who focuses on employees and their benefits.Relaxed work nature.Very good in improvising ones skills.Necessary leaves were allowed.
Ujjivan is a best place to growth and you can achieve your goals with this company. When I was in ujjivan I used to work there as a operation executive but when ujjivan change as a ujjivan bank I also got the big opportunity for becoming operation officer.
ujjivan is one the best place to work according to mh experiance . really good staff and support from manager . If in future i get chance to work with such comapany i m happy to work here.
It's a very good company to work with. I really appreciate it's culture. Because of some family issues I need to live with parents for few days on medical problems. I would love to join this company again.
Retired from allahabad Bank as a Manager date Jan 2019 as a like trainer job in your company if you give me chance to work I will try to make good work