Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Management reviews

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.
Top management is good but some local or state level manager makes it worst... specially in Bihar. State level management destroyed this organization like a Moth..
Definitely a try job who want to delve for the new career after graduation..But if you consider perk and benefits it's quite worse and Management is little bit ok but not pleased at all..
Pros
Good for new career
Cons
Ujjivan is one of the great organization to work. I was enjoyed my work still last day, Management is so Helpful, Company is working in competitive market so little stress is there but as always it's great place to work employee friendly policy
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Na
Good for experienced peoples as there is good opportunity for people them. Also remuneration is also satisfactory . There will be good grouth opportunity at ujjivan
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Ignirance from higher management
Good management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job. Learn to financial management and how to solve customer complied. Overall good experience in ujjivan small finance bank
Management group is so bad. Payment or salary is not to be good for everyone. Too much pressure. Job culture is not suitable for every employees. Working time is not fixable.
Good Environment was there, so we were enjoying that environment.Good place for work and Learning.Colleagues were very supportive for any work.Good support from the management and all are very easy to understand
Lots of internal politics in the bank and clashes between the microfinance and bank sections are routine. Main recruitment done from other pvt banks, bringing in unprofessional regional managers, HR interfear in everything expect employees welfare.
The working culture was good but salaries were very low as per qualification and experience.i personally faced the location problem though i enjoyed working with organisation but due to some management decision they didnt give me hometown so i left the job.I learned alot during the job because on daily basis i got chance to meet ample type of people.I came to my i can handly 50 to 80 people everyday.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?
The work culture of ujjivan was good and supervisor are cooparative and on job traning provided by ujjivan is good. Time management of the company was also good.
I love to work ujjivan small finance bank job satisfaction will be there job is secure and hr and management is very good they have close to all employees
Ujjivan is a best place to growth and you can achieve your goals with this company. When I was in ujjivan I used to work there as a operation executive but when ujjivan change as a ujjivan bank I also got the big opportunity for becoming operation officer.
Good Experience and Good work culture, Environment. Easy approach to management and fast solutions if any problems or issues, after Settlement also.
Currently working in SME (Business Loan – Secured and Unsecured) department in Credit as a Cluster Credit Manager. Analyzing Businesses for their working capital requirements and capital expenditure for expansion. Joined as an Management Trainee in Credit in April’17 and in a span of 28 months has handled multiple roles as per requirement in Sales and Products
Working at Ujjivan small finance bank is always great. Management is awesome towards employees. ESOP scheme for employees is the best which many companies dont offer.
I bad work place. I can't prefer any one to join in ujjivan. Because in ujjivan HR role and involvement is nothing. All and owner is business manager.
Its problematic area I got but me and manager and staff support I clear all default I learned in ujjivan smart working techniques. In ujjivan management is very good on time every facility Working culture nice Note ban time situation Get together and vocation trip
Well established by MD Mr.Ghosh sir.operting 18 states in india. Company awarded for "best place to work "in india. All most middle management staffs are working since more than 5 years.
Work culture very good.. Have balanced work life.. Management is very much active and give respect to all. Have employee engagement in all over maintaining.
Had a good experience to work with them. Personal issues are there with manager, they don't cooperate with staff and always try to pull you, make complaints or indirectly force to give resign.
Pros
Outings