Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Productive and fun work space ,Very good work culture

Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office setup. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.

Pros

no free Lunch

Cons

Extra work

Good

Ujjivan small finance bank is very good and when customer comes at bank their employee understand very well. And I 'm very happy to work on that bank and I' m going to work on it again.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Nine hours

Good jobs for fresher...

Definitely a try job who want to delve for the new career after graduation..But if you consider perk and benefits it's quite worse and Management is little bit ok but not pleased at all..

Pros

Good for new career

V v bad job sector

Management group is so bad. Payment or salary is not to be good for everyone. Too much pressure. Job culture is not suitable for every employees. Working time is not fixable.

Good company

Heavy torture to sales department and salary not satisfaction and various products handle cro and lo it's very deficult job insentive structure is very low and this is organisation depended on micro finance

Relaxed work place

Excellent team in Ujjivan who focuses on employees and their benefits.Relaxed work nature.Very good in improvising ones skills.Necessary leaves were allowed.

This company is a good company

This is a good company and there employees are too good and aggressive and there's employees are very cooperative. Or there culture are very good. Salary is good not bad.

Good

Nice to work there and more competitive And very good coordinate with team More supportive Great learning Only working hours are bad 9 hours work per day and also month extend only thing extending on 4th Saturday no proper week offs.

Very bad experience

Salary is much more less comparing work load Banking and microfinance are in same area that is a big problem Form processing process was very poor it take yours more time Infra was good but that table was really worst

It's very good successful journey

It's wonderful journey.diciplaned and get well training . team handling is good experience.and good support from supervisors on time.and on time promotions are too good

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?

Familiar invirment

I was work with ujjivan 4 year . Ujjivan invirment is so familiar and salary and other banifit is good in ujjivan. And job security .so if anyone want to join ujjivan join it feel free.

Good working cukture

Good enviroment for freahers but less salary Provides rewards and recongnition and provides all emplyee benifitsike maternity paternity venifita Ahajja

An organisation with Values and politics

Good organisation to grow, but you have to give importance to some people and listen to them. It is a cocoon to grow within. Salary is good and also the vaules.

its just good job

Its a very good job there many friends of but there is a one problem that is salary the salary is so low i think my work is very hard but the salary is low

Good

I think every day in the first morning, when manager was given targets. Never happy my bosses, unlimited Heard work. Management over all is OK. My work place was very good. When I holday working on field. When I got my salary SMS.

Cons

1hr

Productive and Fun Workplace

Ujjivan is the best financial company I ever seen. There is some of awesome nature of the calligues worked here. But there is some kind of a issues is here then I'm resigned.

Pros

Funny Environment

Cons

Long Hours

Great place to work. Work inveronment is too good in Ujjivan Small finance bank. Work with the proper plan. I have enjoyed my 4 years in this orgainzation and it's completely joyfull.

Pros

Provided good inveronment

Cons

Work for extra hours

Average Workplace

Working in Ujjivan is great but in some extent its not meet the minimum expectation of the employees. So last few days many ujjivan employees are resigned due to poor salary structure of existing employees.

nagercoil

Ujjivan is one of the best corporate company in India.. ..I have full effective for this job... Better salary, allowance and year end bonus.. Staff loan etc...

Pros

travel allowance

working place

Ujjivan is a very good place for work. All branch team supported and helpful to each other. Salary & insensitive are also very good. But my bad luck i laps our job due to family problem.

Great place to work for a female staff

It is very good company to work. I m glad to do a work for this company.. Salary benifit, work environment, work culture all is very good. Managemet nad company service toward customer nd staff is too good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank