Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

overall experience is good

Ujjivan is the best company in banking sector, it's alway helps to grow the career you will never feel that ujjivan is not for you.It's gives your better career.

Good company

I was work 12year in this company, I learned lot of thinks in this company and got good culture . I was started my career as a CRO then latterly got promotion as a Cashier, CRM and PM.

Work is very well, it is a teem work. Teem work is very important in this bank and time since is very important, and if I do work in this bank very careful

Pros

2year

Cons

10her

Always great place to work

Ujjivan is one of the great organization to work. I was enjoyed my work still last day, Management is so Helpful, Company is working in competitive market so little stress is there but as always it's great place to work employee friendly policy

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Na

Its a good organisation to work

As a intern i learnt about how a hr plays a major role in employees work life and they asked us to frame competency for the job roles as it can be used during recruitment of emplouees.and ujjivan bank has wide job roles

Pros

Diversed organisation

Cons

No cabins

Ujjivan culture is good

Company vision is gud and culture also but it's time to change for carrier growth. Ujjivan HR policy is very best because very careful for employee . Ujjivan traning is wonderful

Friendly envirnament

Ujjivan is a very good and very fastest growing bank it will helpful to reach all financial needs to the people and it will helpful to very good career growth.

Ujjivan the best work place

Ujjivan has bagged best workplace in Asia for multiple times and it's flexible and employee friendly work culture demonstrates that. It's very enjoyable to work at Ujjivan with perfect work life balance.

Good

Good for experienced peoples as there is good opportunity for people them. Also remuneration is also satisfactory . There will be good grouth opportunity at ujjivan

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Ignirance from higher management

Good culture

Good to work, culture , nice place to work , Employee friendly organisation, Can balance work and family life as well. The employer taker care of their employee well

Productive and fun work space ,Very good work culture

Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office setup. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.

Pros

no free Lunch

Cons

Extra work

Work place culture

The work culture of ujjivan was good and supervisor are cooparative and on job traning provided by ujjivan is good. Time management of the company was also good.

Very good bank

I love to work ujjivan small finance bank job satisfaction will be there job is secure and hr and management is very good they have close to all employees

It a good company for fresher

Ujjivan is a best place to growth and you can achieve your goals with this company. When I was in ujjivan I used to work there as a operation executive but when ujjivan change as a ujjivan bank I also got the big opportunity for becoming operation officer.

Accurate corporate culture

It's a very good company to work with. I really appreciate it's culture. Because of some family issues I need to live with parents for few days on medical problems. I would love to join this company again.

the workplace culture is good with balanced worklife working hours.Every 3rd Friday of the month is celebrated as Friday Funday to relieve stress for staff.

good place to work for and multiple new initiatives to learn and grow

good place to work for and multiple new initiatives to learn and grow. i was placed at this company when it was a micro fiance institution and now it became a bank. i have worked in this transition phase and fulfill all new challenge that came my way. in this organisation we work to make a revolution in banking history by providing complete solution of banking products to unserved and underserved.

Handling all operation work, cross selling products of bank

Good working organizations, only that payscale is low, friendly environment there is job security of employment easily handling of working life balance

Always pressurise the ground level staff only

No work life balance at all. No promotion chances. Very much partiality is done here. An employee has to work from 8 am to 8 pm at field and branch after going home also one must work . So its not a good work culture at ujjivan .

Familiar invirment

I was work with ujjivan 4 year . Ujjivan invirment is so familiar and salary and other banifit is good in ujjivan. And job security .so if anyone want to join ujjivan join it feel free.

It is a good place to work for.

The best company for a beginner to start banking career.Here HR policy is good and also supervisors are so friendly and professional.And the main point is home location is given priority.The concept employee first is the Moto of Ujjivan .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with