Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.
Management group is so bad. Payment or salary is not to be good for everyone. Too much pressure. Job culture is not suitable for every employees. Working time is not fixable.
I have worked with Ujjivan for the past 1.5 years. The words like stress and work pressure is unheard of in Ujjivan Small finance Bank. Bank celebrates all its achievements in a grand way.
Heavy torture to sales department and salary not satisfaction and various products handle cro and lo it's very deficult job insentive structure is very low and this is organisation depended on micro finance
Good Environment was there, so we were enjoying that environment.Good place for work and Learning.Colleagues were very supportive for any work.Good support from the management and all are very easy to understand
In review seen about productivity and branch handling skill and efficiency. I working from more than 6 years in this organisation. Good organisation for career building and financial improvement also.
Lots of internal politics in the bank and clashes between the microfinance and bank sections are routine. Main recruitment done from other pvt banks, bringing in unprofessional regional managers, HR interfear in everything expect employees welfare.
The working culture was good but salaries were very low as per qualification and experience.i personally faced the location problem though i enjoyed working with organisation but due to some management decision they didnt give me hometown so i left the job.I learned alot during the job because on daily basis i got chance to meet ample type of people.I came to my i can handly 50 to 80 people everyday.
Good to work, culture , nice place to work , Employee friendly organisation, Can balance work and family life as well. The employer taker care of their employee well
I worked in ujjivan finnace bank for arround one year.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?
Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office setup. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.
Pros
no free Lunch
Cons
Extra work
The work culture of ujjivan was good and supervisor are cooparative and on job traning provided by ujjivan is good. Time management of the company was also good.
I love to work ujjivan small finance bank job satisfaction will be there job is secure and hr and management is very good they have close to all employees
productive and fun workplace.Helpful team manager. Noo erp tool btw good supportive tools. Flexible timings Nice place to start off with good learning curve
Excellent team in Ujjivan who focuses on employees and their benefits.Relaxed work nature.Very good in improvising ones skills.Necessary leaves were allowed.
Ujjivan is a best place to growth and you can achieve your goals with this company. When I was in ujjivan I used to work there as a operation executive but when ujjivan change as a ujjivan bank I also got the big opportunity for becoming operation officer.
This is a good company and there employees are too good and aggressive and there's employees are very cooperative. Or there culture are very good. Salary is good not bad.
ujjivan is one the best place to work according to mh experiance . really good staff and support from manager . If in future i get chance to work with such comapany i m happy to work here.
It's a very good company to work with. I really appreciate it's culture. Because of some family issues I need to live with parents for few days on medical problems. I would love to join this company again.
Retired from allahabad Bank as a Manager date Jan 2019 as a like trainer job in your company if you give me chance to work I will try to make good work
the workplace culture is good with balanced worklife working hours.Every 3rd Friday of the month is celebrated as Friday Funday to relieve stress for staff.