Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Easy productivity and supporting staffs.

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.

Achieve my target within time

Achieve target,100 percent recovery Good environment for growth business.we support each other to potential areas and full fill branch target. Our seniors push and motivation for nervous periods.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

12hours

Good organization for MFI & Banking product

1. Good product choosing 2. Parinaam foundation social activities 3. Good MFI team 4. Banking branches improvements 5. Good top management 6. Good working environment

Poor managemnt , specially HR department

management is extremely partial, HR department is very bad, they don't care about the employees, do not answer/ respond the quarries, pone calls, HR managers are busy with cake cuttings, and celebrations, and parties with young girls.

Pros

Company with Systems and structures

Cons

Poor management

Good working cukture

Good enviroment for freahers but less salary Provides rewards and recongnition and provides all emplyee benifitsike maternity paternity venifita Ahajja

Good experience

It's good experience For freshers Learn a lot banking sector how can bank run n Wts career growth opportunity. Finally it's one of good private sector bank totally good experience

Pros

No pros

Cons

It's good experience for me

Great place to work for

The organisation gives one the ownership of work and lets one explore one’s true potential in every sense. A great place to learn things in an entirely new perspective.

Great opportunity & better work life

It's a great company to work. It being along a great work experience. This company's environment & employees are very well maintained and a discipline.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Nice company, and friendly company

Good company, new things are coming up, family like environment, little more it should be advanced work wise in terms of technology in IT department. Would love to join again.

Good to work with

Business is growing. Bank is also growing with it. Bank is spending huge amount of money on training of his employees. Bank is open to change. Standard technology is used for banking

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?

An organisation with Values and politics

Good organisation to grow, but you have to give importance to some people and listen to them. It is a cocoon to grow within. Salary is good and also the vaules.

People's are good

Best environment and received a very good respect from all team especially from micro finance team. Reason for leaving was not satisfied with recruitment team where they are hiring as managers for freshers

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Not satisfied with recruitment team

Working environment is good and life long working company

Very good experience with this company. If work hard then anyone can get easily promotions. Upper managments are very dedicated to company to reach the level thats why sometimes they forgot about employees needs

Pros

Every month party

Cons

Long and nonachivable targets.

Fun and productive

It was fun to work at ujjivan. Working culture was great. I have learned about financial problems and loops of the current society. Management of the ujjivan was very good. The hardest part was collection of payment but it was done ultimately before closing as usual.The most enjoyable part was colleagues are very supportive friendly and annual function was the most enjoyable.

I think any one can join ujjivan but different supervisor

Don't want to say anything about it.it is good place to work but no very good.supervisor not active and not think about the employee.the always think about there target.

good place at work

Good working day How can explain our product and productivity How can I attract our customer Very good workplace culture Nothing hardest part of the job All work is enjoyable part of the job.

Cons

In this bank all work well manage. All time support team available. Continue acquire to the new and best policy and IT shoftware.

This bank work place is very nice and more chance for growth. Ujjivan bank continue growing in all our India. Till next financial year this bank plan for new bank branches oper in India at list 500+.

Pros

10 continue days Holiday plan compulsory in one calendar year

Cons

Official hours work like banks

I am enjoyed work and good experience .good company for employee growth.

I am enjoyed work and good experience .good company for employee growth. secured for fimale candidate . and this company doing good social work .overall good .

Pros

Na

Productive & workplace

Ujjivan is the best for growth & workplace HAVING A GREAT TEAM MAKES GREAT THINGS HAPPEN That’s when we’re most happy - when we’re making things happen for our clients UJJIVAN CULTURE IS LIKE A BEST FAMILY

Time To Time Trained To The Employees By Good Trainer.

Ujjivan Means Family Who Works Together To Build A Better Life For Each & Everyone. It's Work On SHG Module. And It Comes Under Banking & Financial Services. Ujjivan Is One Of The Best Microfinance Institution.

its just good job

Its a very good job there many friends of but there is a one problem that is salary the salary is so low i think my work is very hard but the salary is low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with

• Ujjivan small finance bank