Ujjivan small finance bank logo
Ujjivan small finance bank

Ujjivan small finance bank Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Easy productivity and supporting staffs.

Better organization for work good management and I can learn lots of things in this organization like how to handle dealer and coordination with other vertical staff to increase my business and achieving my monthly targets.

Fun, good experience, very helpful exposure of the industry

It was really a very great and memorable experience while working. It takes care of it's employees, their preferences and treat them as its own. It provides enough space to maintain a work-life balance.

Good

I think every day in the first morning, when manager was given targets. Never happy my bosses, unlimited Heard work. Management over all is OK. My work place was very good. When I holday working on field. When I got my salary SMS.

Cons

1hr

work with fun

Middle management is completely unaware about the banking culture.They don't know the banking compliance and policy. They still in micro finance mode which leads the job dissatisfaction.

Satisfactory work

Working facilities is good. Man managment needs to be improve. Poor communication to employees. Flexibility of form of work. Hard to find co-operation by co worker.

Good company with employees friendly atmosphere

Its a very good company having good market share. Having good customer base. each is everything is good. But still there main focus is on microfinance

Pros

Good Working Culture

Cons

Working on banking holidays too.

Good Working Culture

Myself Premdass working as a Customer Relationship Manager in Ujjivan SFB workplace culture is good. I handle MFI product have good portfolio nil par

Employee friendly and performance oriented organization.

Managing transformation from MFI to SFB during market crisis shows strength and vision of company .Management is young and capable to handle market challenges . Focus on capacity building and employee welfare .

Pros

celebrate work anniversaries .

Cons

need rapid growth of new business verticals

Best Place to Work For

This is definately one of the best places to work for. I started as a fresher here. I have been taught things in one of the best work culture. The company is becoming a bank and there is so many new things to learn and understand why such things are important rather than just be in one big bank and follow the rules already set after years of experience.

Best place to work

Best place to work .very good woking environments.Good support from top management for new comers.Overall very good place to work.very good work culture

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ujjivan small finance bank?

Productive and Fun Workplace

Ujjivan is the best financial company I ever seen. There is some of awesome nature of the calligues worked here. But there is some kind of a issues is here then I'm resigned.

Pros

Funny Environment

Cons

Long Hours

it is a good place to work

as it a client place we can learn multiple technologies .which is for understanding different domain functionalities. maintainence of databases is hard part but when we resolving issues it feels to good.

Cons

Great place to work. Work inveronment is too good in Ujjivan Small finance bank. Work with the proper plan. I have enjoyed my 4 years in this orgainzation and it's completely joyfull.

Pros

Provided good inveronment

Cons

Work for extra hours

Good work place

Good work atmosphere. On of the best company giving opportunity to customers and employees. I have worked as a Admin officer in Mysore belt 18 branches. Good supervisors.

It is a good and growing company . Atmosphere is also good . But many more designation are not here like TL . Over all its a good and growing company .May be it will be universal bank soon.

Excellent

Excellent Support from Collegeues and Supervisiors, It is like a University. You will get good exposure from all the department. Good career prospects.

Pros

Excellent Management

Very good place to work

I am very happy to work in Ujjivan organisation.its like aujjivan family.... I have learned much more professional skills.. I learned cash management, back office works ..

microfiance

Maintaining Branch Business Team Handling New Business Plans. Maintaining quality product portfolio. Developing business and sales opportunity in new area. Maintaining high service quality.

Good organisation but poor management.

Management has failed to retain its qualified employees and just neglect the employees and their requirements. Salaries were very less compared to any other organisations.

Pros

Working hours

Cons

Favouritism

Good Management

I had learn many new things which i was not learned in previous company. Like:- -Credit Management -Underwriting -Conducting PD -Analysis -Team management

Average Workplace

Working in Ujjivan is great but in some extent its not meet the minimum expectation of the employees. So last few days many ujjivan employees are resigned due to poor salary structure of existing employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ujjivan small finance bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ujjivan small finance bank with