UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews

A professional managed group.No.1 company interms of cement production capacity.Financially sound.Focused and visionary company.Healthy working environment. Transparency in systems and policy.Employee driven company.
Pros
Perks like interest free loans, group insurance, dependent are also covered in health and medicaims.
Cons
Too many employees hence growth stagnant
Great Companies Have Great People Sounds simple, but this is probably the hardest part.Create policies to ensure employees are working with people do.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
I have done 17 years, so i feel this group was so large and familiar was good place, i worked difference place in the group.i appreciate the group which was supporting and giving opportunity for land field.
Good
Cons
nice
Overall it was a good experience to work there .,it was stressed sometimes but thats a part of the job.The senior management was supportive at times .
Pros
Regular get togethers
Cons
Less incentives
12 hrs working hours on daily basis without any compensation.Work life balance is zero.Appreciation policy is not goodNo permotion at one site, you have to switch other unit for permotion.
Cons
12 hrs frequency is high with any compensation
Company does not Care about Employees tension , Undeserve employees get growth , honest and self respected person does not get growth. Unproductive work and meeting and audit culture waste time .
Pros
Only brand name
Cons
Long hours, slow growth
Very stressful work culture, no work/ personal life balance. Long working hours. Production oriented plant employee work overloaded. Well established Management, it has a welfare programme for its employees but not applicable for all.
Pros
Company policy
Cons
Long working hrs
Everything was fine I was having trouble coming and going. The work was absolutely fine. I started feeling good Management was okay. Safety was taken care of
Very Good Company.I have Learn lot of things. There Senior are too good very helpful. Also Technical Manager are too good very Helpful. I'm very Glad to work Here.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Nice job and so many experiences in plant inside.and my mind is very impressive. I like that plant per day 8 hour duty.all employees are good working in the plant.
Good
I worked with UltraTech Cement Ltd. from 2013 to 2019 as an Engineer. Working culture like a family and safe and secure job. No tension about money. All employees are satisfy with company policies.
I learned a lot by working in this company, this company is the best company in its field. I am proud to have worked in this company. Thanks Ultratech
In this plant all workers are very punctual and time to work .In this plant we are gain a lot of knowledge like a process of manufacturing of cement and how to run m/c and maintenance of machine.in this plant a lot of different different machine which we get a good knowledge. So at Last this plant is good for get knowledge and experience.
Currently work here that is good Officer, salary, all about good. I currently work at jalgaon. I located 4 taluke jalgaon, bhusawa, Raver and yawal. Thanks
Actually job given to me was out of my Job description. Overall management is very poor. Appraisals and promotions take long time. People working in plants are also lazy and don't co-operate with you. Overall, it may be No.1 in Cement Industry, but, Not healthy place to work.
Pros
Head office is very good
Cons
Less salary
Great to Work Good Atmosphere Working Is Important and Growth Opportunities at all the places. Keep your self ready for achieving more and you will get chances
Salary is very low, cant live by that salary, working environment is also not good. The cement powder is all around, which is very harmful for our body. You cant learn much from there. I do not recommend any one to do this job.
good learning enviroment good culture everyone willing to help each other good carrier growth big brand with many carrier exploring opportunities multi products avaliable
Good exposure for new comers, good exposure in a field also. Responsibility, Speed, passion, integrity require to learn new things. Good subordinates and upper management.
The people were very helpful but the site location is far away in a desert and very secluded. As it is a desert, the weather conditions are rough. The staff, mentors and everyone helped us a lot and it was a different experience.
Driven with standard Policies, value to staff good job security. Regular adaptation of employees through online training. Good opportunity to enhance your ability and skills.
  1. Employee Reviews