UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews

India436 reviews

cementadityabirlaorganisationindiasapplantculture

Work place is all our life secure ruls are there

safety is good maintain I like on this company safety ruls good management safe working place one word I say to Ultratech it backup our family safety

Pros

Free lunch want all labour and employees

Cons

Good eight our is enough

Good working culture

Good working initiative taken under great leadership. Undertaking many projects like TYMS, GPS implementation and so on.Excited to work again , any where in India.

UltraTech Cement insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

does no have good working atmosphere

Management not supportive , supportive to favourite people only. does no have good working atmosphere had experience is not up to the mark specially manufacturing department. will not recommend to any nearone

Pros

Cons

differentiated as staff and management even though they are on payroll

Good work place. And supportive stafff

A good company for working. They also take care of employees as well as labour. Safety bis more important than work. This is Good company to work. They paid Good salary to there employees.

Pros

Free lunch and breakfast

Cons

No cons all is good

Working culture

Extremely bad condition of working due safety formalities (unnecessary, no value adding), mostly stress ful working, lack of skilled manpower, fever chances of growth if you haven't any jack, high workload,

Good to work there

Good but working as on teamlease payroll. Salary is little bit low as working on third party payroll. But all management are very helpful and funloving. But you have to work 24*7 their is a off officially but there is no off unofficially

Good Place to work; Job Security

Work life balance is only in paper. No timing of work. even you have to work on sunday. Job security is USP of ABG group. No career growth for backend team. Offrole employees treated as outsiders.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Long work hours ; No holiday ; No Leave

goood

The company is really good. All the management and employees are very very friendly here. I was taken in as a Summer Intern from IIM Ranchi. The selection process consisted of 3 rounds. First there was resume shortlisting, then we had a case study, then we had a video interview round, and then we had a final interview. The company provides many benefits like travel accommodation, lunch, and etc. Over all a very good company.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Nothing of that sort.

Excellent safety work culture & transparent management policies.

I worked in this group for@ 20 years with very good retirement benifits. Safe work culture. This group is having many locations all over India ( may be around 23 +) so interaction with so many intellectuals. Corporate management culture having policies implemented keeping in mind the humanity factor on topmost. Overall the group business is goal oriented. I love this group.

Pros

Very good incentives for right performance. Free work atmosphere.

Cons

Daily Work hours overloaded which affects your family life.

Friendly and fun workplace

Ultratech cement limited is great place to work with challenging task. Excellent and most enjoyable work culture in the esteemed ABG group. I am very happy being a part of ABG family.

Great work culture

Good and a proud place to work at. Productive works with a great work environment. Benefits are good and managers are supportive. Competitive workplace with good growth.

Beaurocracy hinders new ideas

Overall work life balance is good but daily tasks get delayed due to chaotic line of reporting. Depends on individual to push through and implement ideas

Productive but stressful place to work

Good place to learn for finance background but stressful work environment. No KT from others. Compensation for all long hours is low and recognition is also not there

Pros

diwali gifts and other celebration. WFH compensation

Cons

Extream long hours. No OT

Full of politics.

Your work will not be counted. People who have contact with higher level will get promoted or good rating. No respect for work which employee have done.

Working in team with friendly environment makes stress free and success in our work

I worked 14years in this company. It very nice work place. Company provided free transport, educations to our children, medical facility to our family, provided quarters to me, etc. Coming to work place it's eco friendly and our subordinate is very nice by giving right directions in work and helping with best suggestion. I gives my best in running company safly by giving training to employees and workers every day and explain them about to precautions to be taken while working at dangerous places. It is very memorable in my life.

Pros

Lunches with provide with less cost. Free education, transportation, medical etc provided

Cons

OT hours get extra salary

Working part is very smart and quality productivity is very nice.

I am working in this company 10 years complete and found this company is very very great for his employee. Finally told that this organisation is very helpfull for all employees.

Pros

Nice

Cons

Very nice

Off roll employees are like donkey.No benefits and no security

If the superior boss is good your work and personal life will be balanced.HO HR is useless.Food facilities is good but at one time you will get bored with it.

Stressful life

Every Ultratech employees don't want to quite from Ultratech due to job security inspite of Manager giving too much pressure and also interfare in employee personal life so I want say everyone that no longer the UltraTech it was before. So don't do working in stress and pain and live with family not with Ultratech

I like that rules and your plans

Very faithful and hardworking team i got that must important in every company become a no 1 company in india . There a very hardworking managers and more consistent people around me company policy are very good to mannage a workers . We should helpful to others to have there programs and i strongly faithfully like my job . There a very good experience to me . They take care of my response. I collected all documents and reference. That report format is very good and perfect. So i hope company reach more successful every day.

Pros

T-shirts and pans and many more

Cons

8 Hours

Take advantage of Brand Value and move on

Management doesn't consider employees as human. They are paid less and policies are not in favour of employees. Yearly increment is pathetic. It's rather they don't give increment

Cons

Long hours even on national holidays

Productive and fun

Work at ultratech is good . Salary is on time . Job timing ia fine. Higher authority are good . Good collaboration between employees and employer are good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UltraTech Cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UltraTech Cement with