UltraTech Cement
UltraTech Cement Employee Review

Best company in rmc industries

July 23, 2020
I learned a lot by working in this company, this company is the best company in its field. I am proud to have worked in this company. Thanks Ultratech
August 9, 2020
Same role
superviser (Former Employee) - Bugga, Andhra Pradesh
Nice job and so many experiences in plant inside.and my mind is very impressive. I like that plant per day 8 hour duty.all employees are good working in the plant.
Pros
Good
Cons
Good
June 26, 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Perumbavoor, Kerala
Salary is very low, cant live by that salary, working environment is also not good. The cement powder is all around, which is very harmful for our body. You cant learn much from there. I do not recommend any one to do this job.
July 27, 2016
Same location
Officer Accounts (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai
I am always thankful of all my employers because they have given me opportunity to perform, and learn about the different stage of profile, improve my management skill, Develop interaction capability with co-workers. How to deal with Auditors and respond their query with requirements. I fill that as i am responsible person thus i am allotted by deal with commercial tax department and manage their reply. Its really tough work but i am doing this with very respectively and politely. I always take initiative in any kind of new work, i earn lots of appreciation from seniors. I really love to work with any profile, it always provide us some knowledge.
  1. Best company in rmc industries