UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews

Good culture, management and other benifits and working culture at work place allowances, Training, behaviour aspects and pick and drop facilities and also supportive.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
8 hours.
There will be No Sunday or Holiday. I am LASF at Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh. Here I dont get Even Sunday or any official Holiday like Diwali, Dushara etc. On Holiday also You have to sit in office and generate the leads and Order etc. Timing is also not very fix from 9:30 morning to sometimes even 11 at night
Seniors were not at all supportive. They were so rude. Long working hours appr. 10 hr working. They always create unnecessary work pressure on the MIS Executive.
there was a very healthy environment of working my colleagues were very co-operative as well learn many new things there . company has a very sound impression with its customers and buissness professionals as well .
Very professional Company and management is very good. Company very carefull to their employees like safety health and envronment. Provided good facilities for employees.
Ultratech is most popular brand and it's management so strong and HR policy is so help for employees for balancing their personal and professional life.
Learnt how to convince customers, Engineers, Contractors, Head masons and masons, communication with stake holders and retailers, reporting and something new
Ultra tech cement is my first employer company. I have learned many things here like knowledge of field instruments and sensors of process variables like temperature pressure level.And learned basics of PLC and DCS.
We are working as a team and get result We have got AAkraman award in all India level.We have got price & certificate that. We have got a Team award with Zonal level Team members are supported, Major contribution I have supported sales wise.
Place is too good for job, Patna is also capital city in bihar so personal life is also balanced, job culture is too gud & easy to perform, it's a great platform to perform
It's good to work for UltraTech cement ltd. Environment for working is best for employ and too much things to be learn here. All the employ work with team-spirit.
It's WCM corporation ..All safety standards following in Reddipalayam cement works.learned new things and working environment very good.contractor labour gets benefits
One of the fastest growing company with fully professional environment. Great to work here, I got bundle of different different exposure , which enable me to gain the knowledge.
Ultra tech is a biggest organization compare previous. I proud to work with top organizations in India. For learner a good platform for gain knowledge as well as showing talent.
Early growth Free to move when ever you change your work location In time salary payment Women empowerment is good Living the value Work easily No mental tension
Gud company n gud turn over at anyother compny N i wanted ti join this company to bulid my carere with thiss company so i ll able to to join it shal i l joinnd then i work hard n loyal with company
A very good job culture in 5000 tpd green field plant. Feel good to work under very supporting management. Very good job security in UltraTech cement.
My tse is very helpful for me . My job profile is daily or. Regular visit according to root plan to our dealer and consignee. Also site visit . Explain them all monthly scheme and also aware about their targets and their achievement.
Good i learned about how to supervise the labours and i managed the labours in good manner and culture is good but at place we worked is very hot and th company is good but im comforted
Best company ever in market. All Emplpyees are good and Comfortable Job. Ultratech cement is world no 1 Company. We all employee are enjoy our work. And sale easily
I get my best learning as a professional life here and now also I am learning from my colleges and from my senior. But some of faculty is not good in helping.
  1. Employee Reviews