UltraTech Cement logo
UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good at work place

Good culture, management and other benifits and working culture at work place allowances, Training, behaviour aspects and pick and drop facilities and also supportive.

Pros

Free cab

Cons

8 hours.

Really comfortable office

Working atmosphere is very cool. Coworkers and superiors are very friendly. Work is ok,but as it is cement packing plant there is lot of dust. We are appointed as off-role staff , so there will be no growth for our future. But for a time period its really awesome place. I really miss that place.

Good experience overall

Back office executive, data management, updating KYC documents and updating bills and invoices. Data analysis on excel, attendance updating. TA Bill's and incentives.

Non professional organisations runned by sifarish culture

Non professional organisations runned by sifarish culture.Group do have Good policies as well other guide lines Focus on employees and working but down level leaderships are contributing significant in culture of company

There is loads of learning and good culture company.

Employees feel respected here and may grow in long run. since it has got enormous size so growth has become slow and competition is tough. But a satisfied person can stay here for a long.

Productive and good place to work

Good place to work, can gain knowledge, achieved 5 lacs/month cement despatch during 2014. Demand Vs Supply issues. Had good liasioning with Railways for cement transportation thru rakes.

Relax and comfortable work

It was my first job but wit a brand name of Aditya Birla. I had wonderful time working with them. The team was super active and enstusiastic. Every day i learnt something new. People were equally helpful

Good Learning

Its was client location for me, very good Culture, good learning. Implemented SAP PS with Ui5 frontend. Quite interesting experience to work with UTCL

Managament Perspect

To learn a lot in this company to work with passionate and dedicated to work here to grow, the company ethics and responsibilites to develop in career aspects.

No Proper Organizing Structure

Salary is Not Good for the Position and No Proper Cooperation from the Team. Management is Showing So much Partiality to other Coworkers, Those who tell lies can survive

Pros

Cons

Long Hours, Less Growth

Working as a assistant officer

Vertical mills, roller press operation, quality maintaining as per lab institution, solve the problem, I am learning safety points, communication maintaining with other department

Best in Cement industries

I have enjoyed working with UltraTech Cement. Growth is slow but stability is good. It gives u big plateform to work in any condition. Best in cement industry

excellentplace to work

• Assisted the product manager with TAT( reduction on lead time in manufacturing) to reorganize process improvements and maximize productivity. • Truck Turnaround Time: Initiate and lead process analysis to reduce TAT (Truck Entry to Exit times)with the potential of saving USD .94 Mn per annum for per hour reduction. • Streamlined operational efficiencies by coordinating staff development and succession planning. • Bio-diesel Fuel Implementation: Drive operations for on-boarding Bio-diesel as an alternative fuel for transportation of Finished goods and raw materials, thus reducing costs (10%) and emissions (40%) • Decreased expenses by effectively re-negotiating leasing terms for bio-diesel gas station, transporters in south of India.

Good

I felt that salary is very much less. Company is very good and we didn't getting the good salary for the work we are doing there. We'll able to learn the basics of concrete application very effectively.

For startup it is a good campany as an emplyee

A campany is no need to branding each and evry one none ultratech cement ,employees enjoy all funtion becaause campany take new new insiattive in holi diwali durga puja etc

I love to work in such kind of organisation which have excellent work culture,by following safety procedures and standards we execute each and every work.

We can learn how to establish and maintain relations with people from whome we can get our outputs as company expects from us.

If you ready to work hard in market and you are able to beer some work load of achieving your monthly targets them you can work here. If you are good in above mentioned qualities then you can work here

Good

It's good to work here Good management Good facility Just one disadvantage is Poor connectivity to other city Poor roads Poor transportation Otherwise it's good

Good

I give the the five star of this company because in this company all staff are very loyal and intelligent . In company have good environment and culture .

Fastning growing compny

Insided culture very good. Safety is must in this group with work to permit authors.salary structure is very good and timely receive. Accomodatio is very good who help to you grow in your career.

Learning and knowledgeable.

It's an huge opportunity for me to work in a such big organisation. I have been tating more than 5times aa a best performer in tamilnadu. Training and motivation is differ from other companies. Compensation analysis is fair in all hierarchy.

Pros

Freedom to take decisions

Cons

Responsible for all failures

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UltraTech Cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UltraTech Cement with