UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh

Overall best company to work. Very happy environment. Work life balance is excellent. Polices are very good. Perfect working culture. Management is very co operative.
Insided culture very good. Safety is must in this group with work to permit authors.salary structure is very good and timely receive. Accomodatio is very good who help to you grow in your career.
nice company working culture is also good , Learning in the company is very useful and working with educated team. gaining good experience about the electrical
Learning platform, good atmosphere in plant premises, working culture also nice, during the job subordinate very helpful by nature, awesome group, club activity also good
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
No any typical day at my working time. When I join ultratech Im fresher but now I become a chemist all these things learned by me in ultratech. Management is verry good and all my co workers is always coperate with me . The hardest part of the job is my starting day when I was just a fresher so there are so many difficulty faced by me in my starting day. Safety training is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free lunch provided by the company at the festival time