UltraTech Cement logo
UltraTech Cement

UltraTech Cement Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Work-Life Balance

Career Oriented

A very good organization to work with and very employee friendly company. I hope to be a part of this organization again if I gets the chance.........

Learning while working

All days well Learned about inventory mgt & control Mis,accounts & marketing Management is good Co-workers are co-operative All day same Learned new things about working

Pros

Near to home, Easy to commute

Cons

Salary

Productive & growing

All days well Learned a lot Management is good Co-workers are co-operative & supportive All day well Learned new things Good ambience of working

Pros

Get to gether

Cons

When shift change

Productive, Excellent Technical Support Wing, Largest Cement manufacturer in India

Ultratech Cement Limited have adopted Dupont Safety Standard Multi National Company largest Manufacturing of Cement Company in Asia. I am proud as I was a part of Aditya Birla Group and enjoyed the life with balance of work life as well as social life. There are healthy competition between co-workers for achieving goal and targets for getting promotion. There are so many opportunities for develop our skills and own personality . Every Individual take initiative for organizing and celebrating the occasions and festivals in the company.

haelty workspace to learn more and grow quickly

at closing of month or closing of qtr's the end days of closing are typical. i have a chance to learn more things from my co workers at the same moment. i enjoy all part of my job. the hardest part of my job prepation of all account before internal or external audit and i really enjoy the moment at the same time.

Pros

do work on excel

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UltraTech Cement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UltraTech Cement with